A Delicious "Pizza Shop" Style Pizza Base - PLEASE

pur-chase, Nov 11, 7:18am
Could you please share your BESTEST pizza base recipes.... am hoping to find one similiar to the likes of Dominoes... Pizza Hutt etc.
I find some recipe book pizza base recipes to taste like a scone...
TIA for sharing...

kaylfrazer, Nov 11, 7:42am
Have a look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shy3lDiAlc0 Very easy and tastes good.. you just have to start it the day before.

ferita, Nov 11, 9:09am

keay, Nov 12, 1:35am
This is great,

15g (3tsp) granulated yeast,3 cups flour
1/2 cup water,1/2 cup milk
1 tsp sugar,1/2 tsp salt

prove yeast (frothy) in warm water with milk and sugar, add salt and mix into flour, knead well, (add a little extra flour if to sticky). leave for 1 hr to rise. Divide and shape to desired thickness, size etc.
Good luck :-)

malcovy, Nov 12, 3:43am
I just use just under 1 tsp yeast (most times its a little less) 2 cups flour, salt, 1/2 tsp sugar, oil and warm water to make a slightly sticky dough.I use the dough function in the bread maker as its fantastic.Press and stretch the dough so its nice and thin.It does need to be rested and then the gluten is stretchy.I cook in top part of oven 230C and the pizza is on a preheated tray, it cooks very quickly.

pur-chase, Nov 12, 6:18am
Thanks for sharing - much appreciated.Will give this a go.

pur-chase, Nov 12, 6:19am
Thanks for sharing your recipe - I look forward to giving this a go.

janny3, Apr 2, 1:00am
I bought a bottle of Italian herb mix to sprinkle onto the pizza base.The pizza didn't have that nice herbed aroma or flavour.

Any ideas?

janny3, Apr 3, 2:00am
I bought a bottle of Italian herb mix to sprinkle onto the pizza base.The pizza didn't have that nice herbed aroma or flavour.

Any ideas!

pur-chase, Nov 12, 7:18am
Could you please share your BESTEST pizza base recipes. am hoping to find one similiar to the likes of Dominoes. Pizza Hutt etc.
I find some recipe book pizza base recipes to taste like a scone.
TIA for sharing.

kaylfrazer, Nov 12, 7:42am
Have a look at http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=shy3lDiAlc0 Very easy and tastes good. you just have to start it the day before.