Condensed Milk dressing

tarshlove, Nov 8, 3:31am
How is this made please. TYIA

denart, Nov 8, 3:36am
Tin condensed milk, 1/2 cup milk,1 cup vinegar, 1 egg & 1 teaspoon mustard pdr. Just mix altogether with beater. Yummy.

glenleigh, Nov 8, 3:39am
I just add brown vinegar and 1/4 tspn of dry mustard.Mix in enough vinegar until dressing suits your taste.Keeps well.

noonesgirl, Nov 8, 5:33am
Ditto. Thin with milk next time if it has gone too thick.

moetus, Nov 9, 1:42am
Hi, Tin of condensed milk,11 tbspn malt vinegar,11tbspn milk,1tspn mustard,mix together.Thin with milk when becomes abit thick. Maureen.

jo458, Nov 9, 5:39am
tin of condensed milk, same (tin size)of malt vinegar and half teaspoon of mustard stir real well, add a bit of water if it thickens too much

sticky232, Nov 9, 8:09am
Hi i just use condensed milk and vinegar

raebea, Nov 21, 8:47am
I just pour a can of condensed milk into a preserving jar with a lid, fill the can with vinegar- pour into jar, add 1/2 of the can of sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon mustard put lid onthe jar & shake well. This keeps for ages in the fridge.Absolutely delicious.

smileeah, Nov 21, 8:48am
Ditto. And salt and pepper.

crails, Nov 21, 9:48am
I do the same as jo458

tortenz, Nov 21, 9:49am
My husband just pours it on!!No extras for him :)

ducky12, Nov 27, 1:53am
i had a little bit of curry to real nice

babyluthi, Nov 27, 4:25am
I just use malt vinegar until it tastes the way I want it to.I sometimes put in a pinch of mustard, but not very often.I NEVER put egg into it.I store it in the fridge:)

bleetbleet, Sep 10, 5:59pm
you all forgot to mention the most important part.....make hot chicken sandwich insuring lots and lots of dressing is used....mmmm i'm off to make a sammie