Great Christmas recipe thread...

celosia, Oct 31, 9:30pm
when I open this thread I don't get the most recent messages first - it starts back in August and I'm not too sure which year that is.. Please help me - I am also wanting to locate the Christmas Truffle thread - please, what have I done wrong?

245sam, Oct 31, 9:54pm
celosia, I believe that the thread was started in 2006!!To get easy access to the most recent postings try this - go to the last page of the thread (currently page 19), then next time you go to the thread you will have the option of clicking on "Last viewed".Click on that option and it will take you to the page of threads that you last read so you only need to scroll down to the very latest posting(s).

Re Truffles - have you tried doing a search here on this Trademe MB using truffles as the Keyword and Anytime as the Date posted option?You'll find that there are lots of truffle threads of varying sizes.Alternatively you might like to go to this link:-

http://www.e-ware.co.nz/downloads.htm

On that link all the Trademecooks recipes can be accessed/downloaded, including "The Great Trademe Truffle Thread".

Hope these suggestions help.:-))

celosia, Oct 31, 10:21pm
thank you 245sam, I will do that now.

valentino, Oct 31, 11:02pm
Also a Thjread " Confectionary " (note spelling with the a instead of e.

Will try to bump as there are some recipes in there.

Cheers.

celosia, Jul 6, 11:07am
thanks valentino - some very interesting ideas on that thread.