Happy Happy Birthday to Cookessentials

Page 1 / 4
toadfish, Oct 25, 5:51pm
Hope you have a wonderful day and are spoilt rotton, you deserve it!

margyr, Oct 25, 6:01pm
Have a great day, and may you have many, many, more!

winnie231, Oct 25, 6:17pm
Happy birthday Pam ... I hope you have the most fabulous day filled with love, laughter, presents and good food! xxx

510, Oct 25, 6:34pm
Have a wonderful birthday Pam, you are such a great contributor on here, I enjoy reading your posts.

dorothy_vdh, Oct 25, 6:46pm
happy birthday,enjoy your day

kirinesha, Oct 25, 6:55pm
Happy birthday, hope it's a stunner :)

greerg, Oct 25, 7:02pm
Many happy returns Pam.Enjoy the pampering.

grannymum, Oct 25, 7:02pm
Happy Birthday & hope it is a wonderful one

charlieb2, Oct 25, 7:59pm
Have a good one, Cooks!

rema, Oct 25, 8:01pm
Happy Birthday to a wonderful contributor

marywea, Oct 25, 9:37pm
A happy day to you Cookie.

motorbo, Oct 25, 9:42pm
Happy Birthday!!!! hope your having yummy cake too :)

bedazzledjewels, Oct 25, 9:53pm
All the best for a fun day Cooks.

elliehen, Oct 25, 10:05pm
Enjoy every minute, Pam.I claim more than one birthday a year, having told my children that theirs are mine too - I was there!

elliehen, Oct 25, 10:07pm
PAM-pering!Love it!!

theanimal1, Oct 25, 11:09pm
happy birthday xxx

earthangel4, Oct 25, 11:20pm
A very Happy Birthday to dear Pam,Your birthday is the same day as my brother.
May all your wishes and dreams come your way,you are a lovely person indeed
Many Angel hugs to you.

fisher, Oct 25, 11:21pm
have a goodun cookie..

lulu239, Oct 25, 11:26pm
Do have a nice day Pam. You are such a good help to people.

esther-anne, Oct 25, 11:41pm
Have a wonderful day from a fellow Scorpio!!Your contributions anywhere on the forums are always valuable xxxxx

alewis, Oct 26, 12:53am
best wishes and am sure you will be feeling like a queen after your wonderful day.

ruby19, Oct 26, 5:19am
Happy Birthday, hope you have had a fab day....

grannypam, Oct 26, 5:25am
Sorry for the late posting..

I just hope you have had a great day.. :-))

♥♥

nfh1, Oct 26, 5:34am
Happy Birthday cookes - hope you had a lovely day and and have an excellent year.

cookessentials, Oct 26, 5:54am
WOW!!! you wonderful people. Thank you all so much for the best wishes, it is much appreciated.
I have had a super day with the massage and facial, then hair wash and blow dry and make-up, I must say, I felt a million dollars. Beautician told me my skin was great and still very firm, so I didnt think that was too bad for an old 49 year old LOL!!
I must say a big thanks to my lovely parents for having good genes!
so that was good to hear. Got home to a gorgeous bunch of flowers from Adam, my son with gerberas,lillies,iris etc.
I did have a wee sad moment this morning as I would have received a text from my dear friend Sherrie who died in July and we would have caught up by phone and a parcel ( all beautifully wrapped) would have been in the mail. This is something we have done for each other for 22 years, so it felt very strange not to get the familiar text and hear her voice at the end of the phone. For her today, I raised a toast and made sure my day was extra special.
I then met up with a friend and we headed out to Martinborough ( we did the scenic route which is always fantastic with miles and miles of farms and the rivers and chatted away, it was great fun. Ended up at a great wee cafe' in Martinborough with a delicious lunch. My dear boy is about to take me out for dinner and YES, I will be having dessert!!LOL and if they have the tiger prawns on taro vermicelli for an entree, I will be having those too.
Thanks so much everyone, I enjoy the camaraderie here and so many of you are very special. Have a great night xx