Weight Watchers Recipes

grouch, Oct 10, 7:54pm
Has anyone got any tried and true weight watchers recipes that they always use. Some that are quick and easy.

ams7, Oct 25, 2:48am
I can email you a heap of WW recipe see my profile for contact details

bedazzledjewels, Oct 25, 3:02am
If you type in Weight Watchers into the little search box at the left of this screen - and select 'anythime' in the drop down box, you'll find a whole page of threads.

rainrain1, Oct 26, 4:16am
Or you could try this...no offence meant :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQLtjC9B92o

toadfish, Oct 26, 5:48am
The best thing about Weight watchers is you can eat normal everyday food and just work out the points... I don't make any particular recipes... just point out what we normally eat and make the quantities suit what points I have available... If I feel like a big bacon buttie... I eat one... then I make sure the rest of the day is lower.We find this helpful.. then you can work out anything with a nutritional label

http://www.calculator.net/weight-watchers-points-calculator.html?calories=483&energyunit=4.1868&fat=1.3&fatunit=1&fiber=0&fiberunit=1&x=0&y=0

naki45, Oct 26, 9:35pm
One of my faves was, making an omelette with 2 eggs, and whatever veges I wanted ie onion, mushroom, small brocolli florets capsicum, tomato etc etc...and always put a little grating of Edam cheese to melt on top.. found it filling as with one piece of bread...didnt always eat the bread( I use the Molenberg balance range).

naki45, Oct 26, 9:40pm
Another fave meal is, A piece of steak or Chicken breast seasoned and grilled, then sliced and served hot over a salad (lettuse,sprouts,carrot,tomato-
,cucumber,spring onion, cottage cheese).

Some other things I also add hot to the salad, depending what I have got or feel like are...hot fresh asparagus, sauteed onions and/or mushrooms, tomatoes. The good thing is you can add or omit what ever you do/ don't like. Just if what you add has points keep a track of them.

haza3, Oct 26, 10:43pm
has anyone got the dumplings recipe from WW

andrea1978, Oct 27, 7:56am
I don't have a recipe for you, but after trying LOTS of frozen meals - I can tell you that IMO Wattie's meal sensations are the best!I didn't like the honey soy chicken one much, but the penne, alfredo & thai beef are all quite nice - the veges in particular (1 serve per pack) are gooood!Also for a quick meal the Ingham's lite chicken is nice - and 1.5 points per piece (100g).I had one tonight with rice, feta, broccoli & onion.6.5 points - not bad :)

heartfelt3, May 27, 6:35am
VEGAN OR VEGETARIAN RECIPES ????

sarahb5, May 27, 11:17pm
If you do Weight Watchers online, like me, there are heaps of recipes available on the site.Usually I do the same as toadfish and just work out the points for what I normally cook but I also picked up a few new recipes from the website.

sarahb5, May 27, 11:19pm
Lamb and vegetable hot pot with herb dumplings

Ingredients
1 Tbsp olive oil
600 g lean lamb steak, (buy 700g) fat trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
1 medium brown onion, chopped
2 small carrot(s), peeled, chopped
200 g fresh mushrooms, halved
1 Tbsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
1 Tbsp plain flour
1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
2 cup(s) chicken stock, salt reduced, (500ml)
1 cup(s) self-raising flour, (150g)
50 g Weight Watchers Canola Spread
1 small egg(s), lightly beaten
2 Tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
1 Tbsp fresh rosemary
1/3 cup(s) skim milk, (80ml)

Instructions
Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Heat oil in a 2L (8-cup) capacity shallow flameproof casserole dish over high heat.Cook lamb, in batches, turning, for 2–3 minutes or until browned.

Add onion, carrot, mushrooms and thyme to dish and cook, stirring, for 5–7 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Add plain flour and stir to coat. Combine Worcestershire sauce and stock in a jug. Gradually add stock mixture to vegetable mixture in dish, stirring until combined. Cover and bring to the boil. Transfer dish to oven and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes.

Meanwhile, place self-raising flour and spread in a large bowl. Using fingertips, rub spread into flour until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in egg, parsley, rosemary and enough of the milk to make a soft, sticky dough. Add a little more milk if needed.

Remove dish from oven. Increase temperature to 220°C or 200°C fan-forced. Drop heaped teaspoons of dough, about 3cm apart, on top of the hot pot and lightly spray with oil. Bake, uncovered, for 15–20 minutes or until dumplings are lightly browned and cooked through. Serve.

mywomble, May 27, 11:31pm
ams7 would you be able to email them to me too. have just started and would love some tried and true recipes.Tia.

heartfelt3, May 28, 6:35am
VEGAN OR VEGETARIAN RECIPES !WEIGHT WATCHERS NO EGGS.

bedazzledjewels, Oct 26, 3:02am
If you type in Weight Watchers into the little search box at the left of this screen - and select 'anythime' in the drop down box, you'll find a whole page of threads.

rainrain1, Oct 27, 4:16am
Or you could try this.no offence meant :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=tQLtjC9B92o

toadfish, Oct 27, 5:48am
The best thing about Weight watchers is you can eat normal everyday food and just work out the points. I don't make any particular recipes. just point out what we normally eat and make the quantities suit what points I have available. If I feel like a big bacon buttie. I eat one. then I make sure the rest of the day is lower.We find this helpful. then you can work out anything with a nutritional label

http://www.calculator.net/weight-watchers-points-calculator.html!calories=483&energyunit=4.1868&fat=1.3&fatunit=1&fiber=0&fiberunit=1&x=0&y=0

naki45, Oct 27, 9:35pm
One of my faves was, making an omelette with 2 eggs, and whatever veges I wanted ie onion, mushroom, small brocolli florets capsicum, tomato etc etc.and always put a little grating of Edam cheese to melt on top. found it filling as with one piece of bread.didnt always eat the bread( I use the Molenberg balance range).

naki45, Oct 27, 9:40pm
Another fave meal is, A piece of steak or Chicken breast seasoned and grilled, then sliced and served hot over a salad (lettuse,sprouts,carrot,tomato-
,cucumber,spring onion, cottage cheese).

Some other things I also add hot to the salad, depending what I have got or feel like are.hot fresh asparagus, sauteed onions and/or mushrooms, tomatoes. The good thing is you can add or omit what ever you do/ don't like. Just if what you add has points keep a track of them.