Annabel Langbein

marlin9, Sep 25, 3:45am
x12
Last week she did a recipe for Pork Belly (using milk) and now i have the Pork belly and can not find the recipe anybody got it or her book cause it maybe in there.

kiwibubbles, Sep 25, 3:50am
x5
hm i wrote down the gist of it
make sure skin is very dry. SCore and sprinkle with salt. COok 240 degs celsiu for 25 mins or until crackle is crispy. Pour milk around pork until 2/3 of the way up. Put pork back in oven and cook 160 degs celsius for 1 and half hours

marlin9, Sep 25, 4:07am
x2
trying to download on TV on demand but slow

snomonki, Sep 25, 5:16am
x5
yip thats it and she put sage leaves under it first

guest, Nov 7, 3:11am
x1
you guys are fabulous. i lost the recipe that i copied. did what you said last night ( with a little oil under the pork with the sage) husband said it was the best pork he had ever tasted. Santa I want her book for xmas

country_cook, Jul 31, 2:58am
Thanks for the above. This is a best recipe ever, tasty just melts in the mouth. Nice one guys.

guest, Aug 17, 11:48am
Could you or your company let everyone know here in Canada when is your shows on cause we all love your shows to. I love the freedom that you have in your hideaway cabin and they way you cook your health recipes. Thank you for your prompt resond.

guest___charlott, Aug 21, 5:29pm
looking for a recipy annabel made which was shown on own network in canada recently in which she made bread with pumpokin and sunflower seeds. does anyone have this recipy or know where i can get it thanks charlotte