Creamy sauce for steak plz

jewels6, Sep 21, 3:59am
Hi , dose any onehave a thick creamy suace for steck ? Pepper or mushroom and ideas welcome ty

cookessentials, Sep 21, 4:21am
I have bumped up the sauces and gravies thread for you, there are some goodies on there,including Diane sauce for steak.

paulie12, Sep 21, 9:20pm
left over onion dip. yummy it kind of melts into the steak. serve with mash pototoes or chips... yummy

socram, Sep 22, 9:31am
Simplest, fastest sauce ever, for steak or chicken.(You can add mushrooms first if you wish or peppercorns.)

Fortified/rich red wine (or sherry...) into the pan with the steak when it is just about cooked, just add sour cream...

You can also add a splash of red chili sauce or my new favourite, red capsicum sauce (someone bought it for me from a Farmer's market but I have just run out).

kob, Apr 9, 12:17pm
lighlty fry an onion and some bacon, in the steak pan with all the juices from steak ( rest in a warmed oven) cooking then add cream depending on how much sauce you require, S&P and a good dash of worchester sauce, bring to a slow boil and then lower heat and simmer for 5 mins this will thicken by itself, and is what you get when you ask for scollapine allo panna in the restaurants it DIVINE