How to cook rolled beef brisket in a slow cooker?

tararenee, Sep 11, 6:50am
Hi, havn't cooked this before so Im just wanting any ideas as to how I should cook it in the slow cooker.Do I add water?I jsut want a simple way. Thanks :)

margyr, Sep 11, 6:59am
is it corned? if yes then just do it the same as corned beef, when I do my corned beef in the slow cooker i only put a little bit of water to cover the bottom and on onion and cook for 6-8 hours on auto. a friend puts a bottle of ginerale in with hers. Even it a rolled roast beef I would just put it in with a tiny bit of water.

snipz, Mar 11, 3:06pm
I coat mine with a Maggi soup powder..onion, oxtail or your choice(whatever is in the cuboard).
Put a 1/4 cup of water in the bowl, add the meat and leave it on low all day.When I come home I take the meat out and turn the crock up to high plus add boiling water to all the juice that have come out while the meat is cooking.I always slice the meat up and put it back in the gravy.It's delicious with mashed potatoes and veg. * you may want to turn the meat over for 1/2 hour before you takeout so that the juice coats the top half.