Ideas for using Lamb Chops ...

rainrain1, Sep 8, 7:28pm
Grill, and cover them with the Melting Steak Mushroom Sauce a few threads below this one...because that combination sounds very mouthwatering

beaker59, Sep 8, 10:20pm
And then there is Boilup another great way to have lamb chops or Irish stew (which is really the same thing :).

rainrain1, Sep 8, 10:46pm
Hope your not stewing the best lamb chops

bisloy, Sep 9, 10:33am
My family reckon these are the best ever - grill with a splash of soy sauce on each. Really, really, really yummy. Serve with boiled spuds, carrots and a green something.

bthomas3, Sep 8, 3:33am
I only know to fry them, is there another way to cook them?

lythande1, Sep 8, 4:57am
Fry?? Yuk they have so much grease as it is. Grill or casserole.
Casserole you do need to trim them severly.
How about Creole Lamb?
Trimmed chops, onion, capsicum, 1 or 2 tsps ground coriander, cumin, pepper, pinch of chilli powder, oregano, 1 tbsp tomato paste, stock, simmer till tender. Just before the end slice zucchini thickly and add to casserole. I don't add at the beginning as they don't take much cooking.

cookessentials, Sep 8, 5:00am
Rude answers are never helpful. They are lovely casseroled,especially as the long,slow cooking makes them super tender

beaker59, Sep 8, 5:07am
I bake them on a bed of onions and tomatoes sliced. I do like good ones fried and I like the grease and never trim them :)

Jack sprat could eat no fat
his wife could eat no lean
between them they picked the plate clean.

marcs, Mar 9, 3:54pm
I marinate mine in some sharwood tandori paste, yoghurt and a sqeeze of lemon then either grill it or bbq it or pan fry it with no oil.