Ok i have no idea what to cook....

amy_and_bailey8, Sep 5, 3:42am
and ive got limited ingredients lol, ive got meats e.g steak, mince, sausages, plus roasts and corn beef but yeah left those way way to late oh and iv got snitsel. Ok ive got potatoes, pasta, might make a potato bake, ummmm can you help me get some ideas im at a blank....

glendeb, Sep 5, 3:43am
We are having crumbed scnitzel and roasted veges (potatoes, pumpkin, parsnip and onion), plus peas and corn.

I can't wait!

amy_and_bailey8, Sep 5, 3:44am
Yumm jealous

uli, Sep 5, 3:45am
If you turn the mince into a pasta sauce then you do not need to defrost it. Just fry onion, add tomatoes (tin is fine), garlic, some herbs and simmer the meat in there, poking it every so often with a fork.

Serve over pasta and have a nice green fresh salad with it.

edited to add if you do not poke it with a fork and break bits off as it cooks then you will need to cut it into bits once it is cooked as it will be just 1 large big burger in sauce LOL

glendeb, Sep 5, 3:47am
What about a quick potato salad?I do one which is cubed, boiled potatoes, drained and then mix through mayo and wholeseed mustard.

Then a lettuce salad - can do anything!But lettuce, cheese, tomato and cucumber is simple but easy.

Throw a steak or two on the BBQ and you are done!

amy_and_bailey8, Sep 5, 3:47am
Yeah thats the thing i dont have any herbs or onions and my dp doesnt like tomatoes, sounded yummy though thank you

fee1965, Sep 5, 3:47am
Cut the snitzel into strips and make steak fried rice!Cook rice now, lay out in a flat dish and chill in freezer til cold.

amy_and_bailey8, Feb 26, 5:16pm
oh all of these ideas are brilliant thank you all, plus am having a self saucing chocolate pudding dp's favourite and winner with the kids