Club Sandwich filling ideas please ...

Page 1 / 2
saltness, Aug 22, 3:03am
x2
We all know the standard lettuce, tomato, egg, cheese, ham ... Looking for some new/different filling ideas? Got a craving for club sandwiches. Thanks

seb28, Aug 22, 3:06am
shredded chicken and stuffing or avocado.
Cream cheese and salmon with cucumber
Salami with tomato and basil pesto

southerngurl, Aug 22, 5:11am
ricotta, walnuts and raisins. . yum!
or ham, pineapple and cheese
or cucumber, tomato and feta. . its always good

52many, Aug 22, 5:22am
Mashed tinned corned beef with cooked mashed peas. Yum for some!

nik12, Aug 22, 11:50am
Cream cheese and corn relish - or gerkin relish. . with ham, eggs, tomato, lettuce.

fatdat, Aug 22, 8:58pm
x1
chef jellymeat and cheese

marazion, Aug 22, 9:08pm
cream cheese, salmon and gherkin, ask a baker to cut the loaf length ways, trim the crust, put the filling on then roll up and slice into small rounds.

greerg, Aug 22, 9:53pm
Salmon (smoked nicest) and avocado.

duckmoon, Aug 23, 7:43am
Here is my secret... and when I say secret, I don't like to tell the people who are eating them what it is. .

* Pea - boil under just tender and then put into blender and turn into a paste...
On a platter of food, the colour looks fantastic - people love the taste, but don't often recognise it.

*the other thing which makes easy sandwiches [and budget wise], is luncheon chopped up with your favourite chutney... It tastes fantastic, is easy to make (because it spreads) and is inexpensive...

gardie, Aug 23, 9:09am
x1
Best Ever club sandwiches. We used to sell these by the dozen in our coffee shop. Very popular wherever they went.

Each sandwich has 4 slices white bread.
Butter slice one, spread lightly with pickle and top with slice of ham.
Put next one on top and cover with mashed egg. Top with lettuce leaf.
On goes the next one and cover with sliced tomato. Top with finely chopped onion. S & P to taste.
Butter last slice and lay butter down. Remove crusts and cut into 3 lengths (each length can be cut in half again for 6 peices per sandwich) or Cut into triangles - these look nice standing on edge. e

saltness, Aug 22, 3:03am
We all know the standard lettuce, tomato, egg, cheese, ham . Looking for some new/different filling ideas!Got a craving for club sandwiches.Thanks

seb28, Aug 22, 3:06am
shredded chicken and stuffing or avocado.
Cream cheese and salmon with cucumber
Salami with tomato and basil pesto

southerngurl, Aug 22, 5:11am
ricotta, walnuts and raisins. yum!
or ham, pineapple and cheese
or cucumber, tomato and feta. its always good

52many, Aug 22, 5:22am
Mashed tinned corned beef with cooked mashed peas. Yum for some!

nik12, Aug 22, 11:50am
Cream cheese and corn relish - or gerkin relish. with ham, eggs, tomato, lettuce.

marazion, Aug 22, 9:08pm
cream cheese, salmon and gherkin, ask a baker to cut the loaf length ways, trim the crust, put the filling on then roll up and slice into small rounds.

greerg, Aug 22, 9:53pm
Salmon (smoked nicest) and avocado.

duckmoon, Aug 23, 7:43am
Here is my secret. and when I say secret, I don't like to tell the people who are eating them what it is.

* Pea - boil under just tender and then put into blender and turn into a paste.
On a platter of food, the colour looks fantastic - people love the taste, but don't often recognise it.

*the other thing which makes easy sandwiches [and budget wise], is luncheon chopped up with your favourite chutney. It tastes fantastic, is easy to make (because it spreads) and is inexpensive.

gardie, Aug 23, 9:09am
Best Ever club sandwiches.We used to sell these by the dozen in our coffee shop.Very popular wherever they went.

Each sandwich has 4 slices white bread.
Butter slice one, spread lightly with pickle and top with slice of ham.
Put next one on top and cover with mashed egg.Top with lettuce leaf.
On goes the next one and cover with sliced tomato.Top with finely chopped onion.S & P to taste.
Butter last slice and lay butter down.Remove crusts and cut into 3 lengths (each length can be cut in half again for 6 peices per sandwich) or Cut into triangles - these look nice standing on edge.e

bev00, Aug 23, 11:59am
cream cheese, chopped dates and walnuts.delish

purplegoanna, Aug 23, 10:30pm
my all time fav, cream cheese, finely sliced spring onion, ham and drained crushed pineapple.

jed, Aug 24, 2:30am
Mix grainy mustard with cream cheese and use together with ham.
Mix cranberry sauce and cream cheese with ham.
Cheese and onion mixed with a little hot water to spreading consistency.
Horseradish mixed with mayo and corned silverside.
Have tried pureed pea's mixed with sourcream.Very nice as well.

rainrain1, Aug 24, 2:59am
cream cheese, chopped dates and chopped crystallized ginger

ant_sonja, Aug 24, 3:52am
Thinly sliced tomato & mozzarella with basil pesto.Olive tapenade with ricotta and panchetta (or prosciutto) ham.smoked salmon with cream cheese & cucumber.yum!

52many, Aug 24, 4:54am
Cream cheese mixed with a bit of apricot jam, chopped driedapricots, walnuts, chives, lettuce and chicken.
Fried bacon and egg with lettuce and tomatoe.
Seafood marinara mix with lettuce and fried bacon.
All of the above in filled roll.