Carrot Cake Recipe Needed

dani.odonnell, Aug 17, 8:48pm
Help, I used to get this great recipe for a carrot cake of the cooks forum, however this is now gone.
The recipe I was after was made with Oil, pineapple and I think Sultana's and maybe walnuts. Has anyone got any ideas which recipe it was or has anyone got a super good carrot cake recipe?

winnie231, Aug 17, 8:55pm
dani - all the recipes from trademe cooks are still available as a download file on the following website ... I recommend V2 as it includes an index ...

http://www.e-ware.co.nz/downloads.htm

dani.odonnell, Aug 18, 1:03am
Thanks so much!
Here is the recipe if anyone wants it

Carrot Cake with Sultanas and Pineapple
4 eggs 2 cups sugar 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil 2 cups flour 2 tsp baking soda 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 2 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp mixed spice 2 1/2 cups grated carrots (about 2 big carrots) 432g can crushed pineapple (drained) 1 cup sultanas ICING 125g cream cheese, softened 2 tbsp butter, softened 2 cups icing sugar 1 tbsp lemon juice Chopped walnuts (or scroggin) to garnish Preheat oven to 180°. Grease a large rind tin. Line base with baking paper. Beat together eggs, sugar and oil until the sugar has dissolved. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and spices. Stir into sugar mixture. Stir in carrot, pineapple and sultanas. Pour mixture into prepared tin. Bake for about 1 1/4 hours or until cake springs back when pressed lightly. Leave cake in tin for 15 minutes before putting on to a wire rack. When the cake is cold, spread over the icing and garnish. ICING: Beat all the icing ingredients together until smooth.

ashanti, Feb 7, 3:04am
Thank you sounds lovely- if I wanted to make enough to fill a shallow roasting pan, does anyone know if I should double or triple this quantity please?