Apple and Cinnamon muffin recipe

ruckass1, Aug 12, 4:27am
I'm looking for a really yummy apple and cinnamon muffin recipe. TIA I tried searching there <<<--------- but nothing much came up.

indy95, Aug 12, 4:34am
x1
Ruckass, there are several good recipes in here. If you use the search box on the left of your screen, typing apple recipes in the keyword box and choosing Anytime as the date option you will find the threads you need.

245sam, Aug 12, 4:36am
ruckass1, try going to:-

http://www.e-ware.co.nz/downloads.htm

scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll find all the recipes from Trademe Cooks - have a look in the Baking section in "The Marvellous Muffin Thread" - I think you'll find a recipe there for "Cinnamon and Apple Muffins". :-))

cookessentials, Aug 12, 4:39am
I have a great one using canned apples which is lovely, however, it is at home. I can post it later tonight.

campmum, Aug 12, 4:50am
These are from Tararua & are delicious! !
Apple & Cream Cheese Muffins

2 Cups SR flour, ½ Cup sugar, 1 tsp lemon rind-finely grated. Mix well. Mix together 2 eggs, 3/4-cup milk, 1 tsp cinnamon & 25 gr-melted butter. Combine wet & dry & mix thru 1 cup diced apple. Spoon into greased muffin tins & top with 1 tbsp cream cheese & sprinkle over cinnamon sugar (1. 5 tsp cinnamon & ¼ C sugar). Bake 180*C for 20 mins. These are YUM!

ruckass1, Aug 12, 9:20pm
Thanks for all the great ideas

ruckass1, Aug 14, 12:13pm
The muffins were yum me and my son made them today, thanks for the recipe...

obviousas, Aug 14, 1:45pm
Looks like a yummy recipe. Thx.

How many muffins do you get out of this recipe?

timbooo, Aug 15, 4:00am
Can you please post your apple and cinnamon recipe too please cookessentials :) would be appreciated. Thanks

ruckass1, Aug 15, 4:09am
I made a dozen big muffins... very nice too...

pvj0yleqm, Jul 14, 5:19pm
I think I need to come over here and just start writing repecis down, this sounds really yummy. Have you tried all the repecis you place on these cards? just curious? I us do swaps for these types of pages and have lots of repecis from all over that are scrapped like these! love them. When color copies go on sale I take them in and have copies made and then give them away to new brides as gifts and they love them. :O)

mh3czakpcsm, Jul 15, 9:16pm
It's from The Official Barbara Hambly Page an author pusiebhld a book called Homeland on August 25, 2009.a0 The third comment in froma0Kristin who must be psychic since her post was used to comment on