WHAT TO MAKE FOR KIDS DESKTOP SALES????

maurs, Jul 28, 8:46am
HI PEOPLE... WELL THE KIDS HAVE GOT DESKTOPS SALES NXT WEEK N I WANA DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT, , NOT DIFFICULT, N TIME CONSUMING. . ANY IDEAS BE MUCH APPRECIATED, , , N PLEASE DONT SAY CAKES, CHOC SLICE, PIZZA, SAUS ROLLSOR TOFFEE APPLES BEEN THERE DONE THAT LOL. THANKS...

sew.obsessed, Jul 28, 8:49am
Coloured meringues. Easy and cheap to make. They do require a bit of time in the oven but they keep well so you could make them a week before the sale.

toadfish, Jul 28, 8:50am
Not quite sure what Desktop sales are... i have 2 teenagers and have never come across it. Is it taking food to school and selling it?
Can you heat it up? You are in Turangi... so I am guessing something warm would be nice. What about hamburger buns with spaghetti, onion & Cheese on it. Bread cases with bacon & egg fillings... . Maybe tell us a bit more about it.

toadfish, Jul 28, 8:51am
This looks stunning and kids love it.

Weetbix Rocky Mallow

Base: 3 crushed weetbix, 1/2 c sugar, 2 T cocoa, 1 c coconut, 1 c flour, 1 tsp b powder, 175g melted butter. Combine all and press into tin. Bake at 180 deg for 15 mins. Cool.

Topping: 2 dsp gelatine, 1 t vanilla, 3 drops food colour, 1 c boiling water, 1 1/2c sugar. Dissolve vanilla and colour in water. Sprinkle gelatine over to dissolve. Mix in sugar. Beat on high for 10 mins (until setting). Spoon over base, sprinkle with coconut and refrigerate.

maurs, Jul 28, 8:55am
YEP DESKTOPS SALES ARE WHEN THE KIDS TAKE SOMETHING TO SELL OVER THE PERIOD OF INTERVAL, , , N ALL 500 N SOMETHING KIDS HAVE THE CHANCE TO BUY SOMETHING? N YES TURANGI - WARM KAI IS BETTER... AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR ANYWAY. . WERE DOING THIS AS A FUNDRAISER N THEYRE QUITE POPULAR

maurs, Jul 28, 8:58am
EWW YES TOAD FISH, , IM LIKING YOUR SUGGESTIONS, , USUALLY WHIP UP 2 DIIFERET THINGS TO TAKE, , SO THINK ILL GO WITH YOUR 2... THANKS HEAPS FOR THAT. . HAVE A GOOD ONE.