Breville bread maker

flyin_high, Jul 27, 8:06am
Ive just brought a bread maker does any one have a recipe for fruit bread it makes a 750g or 1kg size loaf, I just want to put raisans in it no other fruit and also does any one know what bread improver is I just brought edmounds surebake yeast, will that be okay. Thank you

lilyfield, Jul 27, 8:36am
surebake yeast has bread improver added.
you don't need to add other fruit to your loaf just keep the overall quantity roughly the same.

flyin_high, Jul 27, 8:43am
Thanks for that but i dont have a recipe for the fruit bread the only recipe in the book is for chocolate raisan and penut bread. and the recipes say to use 1 tsp of bread improver and 1 1/2 tsp of yeast. im not sure what to do do i use both or just the sure bake yeast on its own

nauru, Jul 27, 12:31pm
I have a breville too. I will check the book for a recipe for you tomorrow. I use surbake yeast all the time and it works for me

nauru, Jul 28, 1:49am
750g size
270ml water, 2 Tablsp oil, 11/4 teaspsalt, 11/2 tablsp sugar, 3 cups bread flour, 2 tabls milk powder 1 teasp mixed spice, 3 teasp surebake yeast. At beep add 6tablsp mixed fruit of your choice.

1kg size
330ml water, 21/2 Tablsp oil, 11/2 teaspsalt, 2 tablsp sugar, 4 cups bread flour, 2 tabls milk powder 11/2 teasp mixed spice, 4 teasp surebake yeast. At beep add 8 tablsp mixed fruit of your choice.

Put ingredients inpan in order given, Select sweet setting and prefered crust and then press start.

* I have used (1kg size) this recipe and it is very good. Hope this is of to help

flyin_high, Jul 28, 4:04am
Thank you all very much

nauru, Jul 29, 8:44am
Did you try the recipe yet? ? ? ?

flyin_high, Jul 29, 10:16am
thank you very much I have made the fruit loaf and it was divine

nauru, Jul 31, 1:38am
Hi, great to hear that your loaf turned out well. You can download the user manual that I have from the net. There are some excellent recipes for 3 sizes of bread in there, everyone I've tried has come out well. Also gives recipes for pasta and jam.

nauru, Dec 12, 2:00am
Just found the link again, hope this helps

www.breville.com. au/ssl/cms/files... /BB380%20INSTR%20BK. pdf -