Recipe for easy curry and Spring rolls please?

jezabell, Jul 26, 12:14am
I would like to make some tasty but not to hard spring rolls. I would like to make some curry ones as well but will do one step at a time as I have never made either. Some for the freezer as well. What does everyone serve with their curry or spring rolls. ?

jezabell, Jul 26, 12:22am
hoping for some good tips before I go to supermarket?
anyone make these wee treats

pickles7, Jul 26, 12:37am
you tube, watching them being made is so cool

pickles7, Jul 26, 12:38am
http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dstFD3VrDlc

jezabell, Jul 26, 12:57am
oh thanks

fisher, Jul 26, 1:06am
Spring rolls
Made with spring roll wrappers. .
Ingredients:
1 gratedpotato. . 1/2 cabbage shredded. . one carrot julienned. . 150g pork mince. . 2 cloves garlic. . 1 onion finely sliced. .
2 tbsp soy sauce. . grating of ginger. . pinch of five spice. . dash of fish sauce. . salt and pepper. . spring roll wrappers.
Method:
Fry crushed garlic, ginger and onion until tender then add pork mince and cook for further 5 mins, , . Season with salt , pepper and five spice...
A little fish sauce to taste... Add 1 cup of vege stock to meat and mix with and cook potato, carrots and cabbage until just tender.
Set aside until cold... Taste it! ! !
Place the wrapper in a diamond shape out from you. . Put about 2-3tbsp of filling on top of wrapper in the bottom corner and roll up until you reach the widest part. . Flatten the flaps and egg wash them and tuck over each end towards the centre. . keep rolling and egg wash the last flap and fold over the centre. .
You can seal with little flour / water mix, instead of egg wash if you want. .
Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown or place on oiled oven tray and grill at 200c turning when golden brown.
Variations:
(a) Use precooked rice instead of potato...
(b) Add a tsp of curry powder...
Hints:
Make small rolls as finger food entrée or larger rolls for main course .
Soy Sauce or Sweet Chilli Sauce for dipping.

fisher, Nov 29, 11:44am
I still like my proverbial turmeric (just add 1tsp per cup) rice with warmed peas mixed through it... and a slight drizzle of soy over the top. .