An ideas on a mice dish for tonights tea!! plz

sweet_virgo_01, Jul 7, 3:33am
pulled the mince out of freezer this morning... not sure what to do with it though... any ideas please? ?

dollydot, Jul 7, 3:36am
Ooops sorry virgo had to laugh at the mice... ... ! Good time of year for mice, there are plenty of the little horrors about, I HATE them, am such a wuss!

sweet_virgo_01, Jul 7, 3:40am
lol I didnt even notice my bad ... . wander how many replies Ill get with that heading? ?

cookessentials, Jul 7, 3:53am
Check the meat thread, there are a few there.

rolznsp, Jul 7, 3:57am
nachos, meatballs, meatloaf, spag bowl, mince + rice + vege fry up, cottage pie, lasagne, savoury mince, cannelloni, meat patties, rissoles.

We took out mince and sausage meat for tonight... meatballs at our place.

elliehen, Jul 7, 4:02am
All good! EVERYONE will have a look. . even if they don't reply with either a recipe or a quip, so you've cast your net far and wide.

fisher, Jul 7, 4:03am
Mince Rissoles
The baking powder helps hold their shape
Break up mince. finely into a bowl.
Dice two med onions and place one in the mince and fry the other in a little oil till near burnt. Add cooked onion to mince.
Now add to the mince . . 2 cloves of crushed garlic, splash of soy sauce, tomato sauce and worcestershire sauce.
2 tsp chopped fresh oregano, 1 egg, lightly beaten, 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, 11/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs, 1 tsp baking powder. .
Method:
Mix together well using your hands. . Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. .
Form the mince mixture into round patties about 15mm thick. Flatten. . Slow cook in frypan on stove top using med heat until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and serve.
Rissole Glaze. .
2 tbsp brown sugar. . 2 tbsp soy sauce. . 1 tbsp tomato sauce. . 1 tbsp water. . small bunch finely chopped parsley. . dash of black pepper... Mix well in saucepan and use low heat on stove top... Pour over cooked rissoles.

melp6, Jul 7, 4:03am
kai si ming-need cabbage, chicken noodle soup mix and curry powder, rice and mince of course

freds69, Oct 6, 3:01pm
I have just done a simple mince dish for tonight. Fry mince and onion and put in oven proof dish. pour cheese sauce over then spread a tin of spaghetti. put a layer of grated cheese over top and then top with hash browns. Yummy and very easy and filling