Edmonds Chocolate Fudge Recipe

deb1002, Jul 3, 9:21pm
x3
Does anyone know or have the Edmonds Fudge Recipe (sweet not biscuit slice).

From vague memory it has lots of sugar, cocoa powder, butter and milk I think?

unicstudent, Jul 3, 9:47pm
x5
I have my Edmonds book poised and ready for you; Chocolate or Russian fudge? Chocolate is milk sugar butter cocoa and vanilla. Russian is sugar milk condensed milk butter and golden syrup. Tell me which one you'd like and I will write out the recipe for you :)

unicstudent, Jul 3, 10:04pm
x23
I'm about to leave my computer so will write the chocolate fudge one as this sounds most likely.

1/2 C milk
2 C sugar
25 g butter
1 T cocoa
Vanilla essence to taste

Put all except vanilla in a pot and bring to boil stirring occasionally, till at soft ball stage. Cool 5 mins, add vanilla and beat till thick. Pour into buttered dish, mark, and cut when set.

Yum, makes me want something sweet myself now. Have fun making it. :)

deb1002, Jul 3, 10:19pm
x6
The Chocolate one, that's great, thank you so much!

guest, Sep 2, 10:34pm
x4
im going to give it ago now so i hope it turns out for me haha thanks

sandra, Dec 22, 11:26pm
x3
THis sounds awesome. Am going to go make some....any chance of getting the russian fudge recipe too??

chef_awesome, Dec 29, 4:37am
x2
trying to make this crazy choc fudge it aint going hard!! helo!! anyone??

talented, Dec 29, 4:54am
x2
oooooowww!!! russian fudge would be nice

guest, Jan 23, 10:48pm
x3
Ingredients
3 1/2 cups Chelsea White Sugar
125g butter
3 Tbsp Chelsea Golden Syrup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp salt
200g sweetened condensed milk (half a standard tin)
2 tsp vanilla essence

Method
Place all the ingredients except the vanilla, into a medium-heavy saucepan. Warm over a gentle heat until the Sugar has dissolved. Bring to a gentle boil and cook for about 15-20 minutes, until it reaches the soft ball stage (120

guest, Mar 1, 8:48pm
x2
for the origonal receipe at the top of page could you tell me around hw long from boiling point to boil the fudge mix for? as i never can tell when it reaches the soft ball stage

guest, Mar 30, 10:44pm
x3
Ingredients
3 1/2 cups Chelsea White cum Sugar from a hairy cock
125g poo butter
3 Tbsp Chelsea anal Golden Syrup
1/2 cup cum
1/2 tsp salt
200g sweetened condensed milk (half a standard tin)
2 tsp vanilla essence of fanny

Method
Place all the ingredients except the vanilla, into a medium-heavy saucepan. Warm over a gentle heat until the Sugar has dissolved. Bring to a gentle boil and cook for about 15-20 minutes, until it reaches the soft ball stage (120

guest, Jun 20, 8:39am
x1
if it stays soft you didnt boil it long enough - when a little bit is dropped into a long glass with cold water in it should make a little balls that are quite tacky

guest, Aug 22, 7:39am
guest #11 rules as is the reciepe:)

sarah, Feb 17, 5:57am
i also can never tell when it reaches the soft ball stage could you tell me is it around 3 mins around 5 mins or like 10 to 20 mins i have no clue i never seem to get it right and it always turns out like crappy toffee this recipes when made correctly is the best fudge ever!!

sarah, Feb 17, 7:14am
i just went and gave it a shot once it started to boil . dont stir it and start the clock takes about 4 to 5 mins on a medium heat at a rolling boil then take of heat and beat for 2 mins then pour into dish it is delish!!!

jade, Aug 31, 12:21am
do not just bring it to the boil or you will end up with grainy fudge! you need to slowly heat the mixture on low, constantly stirring until all sugar has dissolved completely before bringing it to boil!

guest, Oct 15, 4:04am
when cooking the chocolate fudge the easiest way to know if it is set is to scoop some onto the side of the pot and if it goes hard instantly you know its ready! i use to make this as a kid and that was how we were taught to tell

guest_sonya, Jun 17, 7:14am
Hi, answer to the question above. Why is it not setting? This is usually cos it hasn't been mixed/beaten enough before pouring into dish :-) goodluck

qspsm32vq, Jul 16, 4:02pm
Good morning lovley. You must be heading off to bed soon? It's Monday morning here, the sun is not up yet, just the dawn glow. So proud of you for going for that run. I started running this year when walking just did not cut it for me anymore. Some mornings are a struggle but I just get up and go and do my best. I ALWAYS feel better after it! A-M xx

mbi0fqakdzx, Jul 18, 11:26pm
Annemarie; thank you - that is so nice of you to say! I do believe I ll be quite sore tmoorrow..! :-DMilla; det blir jag ju glad ff6r, har haft dig i min Google Reader le4e4e4nge ff6r att jag blir se5 inspirerad! :-)