Toddler lunch ideas?

tipsy_bl0nde, Jun 23, 1:41am
Hi all, thought there might be a few mummys in here that might have an idea on good finger food for a toddler determined to eat on her own. by toddler i mean my 18mnth old. shes very independent and im getting stuck coming up with new foods because she is getting bored of the same old fruit sandwiches crackers etc. she loves noodles though but i want to find something different,

Any suggestions would be muchly appreciated

gavin166, Jun 23, 1:47am
Mini Wheats, fruit cut into different shapes (mine like carrot ninja stars lol), grissini, veges and dip, luncheon sausage, dried fruit/apricots, cheese paste sammies (finely grated cheese mashed with pickle/tomato sauce), little servings of canned fruit in a tiny bowl with a spoon, pate on toast/crackers, pasta that comes sauced and cooked in a pouch (mine like the ravioli with pumpkin sauce), nutra-grain just on its own... check out the Asian food shops for interesting snack foods too.

tipsy_bl0nde, Jun 23, 1:50am
nutra grain is great for the littlies its like mini biscuits lol thanks for ur ideas.

rog.e, Jun 23, 1:58am
Toasted cheese sandwich cut into small pieces? You get the 2nd one.
Fish fingers.
Mini savoury muffins.
V

tipsy_bl0nde, Aug 29, 5:53pm
i have tried the basic marmite and cheese toasties and so on but she loves variety and im finding it hard to find something to keep her happy :)