Who's cooking for Valentine's Day?

bo0tsey, Feb 10, 7:47pm
And whats on the menu! ?

bo0tsey, Feb 11, 3:58am
Nobody? ?

bananabear, Feb 11, 4:11am
Was thinking about but im wishing/hopeing my darling will take me out :)

lil_miss_haley, Feb 11, 5:42am
Valentines day I'm making roast chicken with all trimmings, except I do that every sunday lol.

For valentines (we're celebrating saturday cos he has the day off work) we're gunna have takeaways on the beach, probably fish and chips.

theanimal1, Feb 11, 5:58am
yes im cooking as usual and normal every day food.

valentino, Feb 11, 6:27am
February 14th is the day celebrated by Greeks and the surrounding lands with a big glass of wine with a grape vine wrapped around the glass, plus some very nice olives with cheeses, salami, pieces of roasted meat and have lots of fun saying "in vino veritas" (the truth is in the wine).

jmonster, Feb 11, 6:28am
That sounds truly fab!

praxis2, Feb 11, 6:56am
valentines resturant is on our menu, its our 6th wedding annv.

lil_miss_haley, Feb 11, 6:59am
That sounds fantastic! ! And tons better than takeaways. . perhaps we'll do that

matt-wgtn, Feb 11, 7:43am
special gourmet bbq- scampi, scallops and squid... . haven't decided how to dress them yet. yummo

bo0tsey, Feb 11, 11:33pm
I don't even know if I should plan to cook or not. . my BF apparently "doesn't do" Valentines but I've put the pressure on cos he's not exactly romantic 24/7 so I'm hoping he'll surprise me!

AND I LOOOOOOVE the sound of the Greek way of celebrating!

maynard9, Aug 3, 4:47pm
Happy Anniversary - it is ours too -29th
Our son's 23 birthday on 16 so we are having a meal here to celebrate both. BBQ leg of lamb, masses of vegies/salads from garden - including stuffed kumara requested by his girlfriend and she is making a Hazelnut Torte for dessert.