Cheesecake recipes

denise41, Mar 25, 9:46am
Hello Team. I am looking for some ezy CC recipes. but NOT theones that need 500gms of creamcheese. I find this a bit extravagent. I have seen recipes some time ago. and now have the time to make some. one I remember had lemon and lemon jelly in it . yummy. can anyone help me pleeeeeze ?

245sam, Mar 25, 10:11am
denise41 many years ago I thought that making cheesecakes was 'way-too-hard' for me to do however I was encouraged to try and that first attempt was the first of many cheesecakes that I have very successfully made, many of them with this recipe. It's always popular and is nicest at least 1 day old, and it freezes well too.
HEAVENLY CHEESECAKE
Crumb Crust:
1 packet plain biscuits, crushed
170g butter, melted
Combine the biscuits and butter, then spread evenly into a 22•5cm (9”) springform tin and up the sides. Chill while preparing the Filling:
1 tbsp gelatine
250g cream cheese
¾ cup sugar
3 eggs
¼ cup each of water, lemon juice and milk
pinch salt
Blend the gelatine with the water and lemon juice, then set it aside. Combine the cream cheese, ½ cup sugar, beaten egg yolks, milk and salt. Cook over simmering water for 10 minutes, then blend in the gelatine mixture. Cool the mixture.
Beat 3 egg whites, gradually adding the remaining ¼ cup sugar, until soft peaks form. Fold this into cheese mixture and pour the filling carefully into crumb crust. Refrigerate.
If desired, pile whipped cream on top and serve as a dessert or as a cake with coffee.
Hope that helps. :-))

willman, Mar 26, 6:59pm
Lemon Cheesecake
Serves: 24
2 1/2 cups digestive biscuit crumbs
125g butter, melted
1 packet lemon jelly crystals
1 cup boiling water
220g packet cream cheese
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
3 tablespoons lemon juice
340ml evaporated milk
Directions
Preparation:20min › Extra time:4hours chilling › Ready in:4hours20min
Mix together the biscuit crumbs and melted butter. Press 2 cups of the mixture into the bottom of a round cake tin and set aside the rest for the topping. Dissolve jelly crystals in boiling water, set aside to cool but not set.
In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Stir in the jelly mixture and lemon juice. In a separate bowl, beat the evaporated milk until thick. Fold milk into the cream cheese mixture. Pour into the prepared tin.
Chill for 4 hours, then sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.

purplefalcon, Mar 29, 1:51am
This is our favourite http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff-nation/assignments/share-your-sweet-sweet-recipes/12260643/Reader-recipe-Jelly-Tip-chocolate-cheesecake. Use toffee pop biscuits for the base as you can’t get the jelly tip biscuits

denise41, Apr 1, 9:31am
Hey. thanks soooo much peeps. Im going to try them all.

sarahb5, Oct 8, 5:07pm
I’m the opposite- I’d rather have cream cheese in a cheesecake than jelly or gelatine. I have also used the Tarahua cheesecake filling but not sure you can still get it