Best breadmaker

wyndra, Sep 7, 8:25am
What is the best breadmaker that makes a larger loaf size

paora-tm, Sep 9, 10:03pm
Your hands. :) . and your oven, of course. Hope your future purchase doesn't end up as a doorstop like mine.

nzhel, Sep 9, 11:46pm
Panasonic seems to be the best by all accounts and makes a reasonable sized loaf. I had a Sanyo for years and loved it but don't think they are available anymore. When it died I got a Panasonic and have been very pleased with it. The Consumer tested them a while back and from memory the Panasonic came out tops.

glasshalfull, Sep 10, 12:15am
Panasonic here. They are excellent. I have had three. The first one I sold once the bigger loaves were available. Number two and three, still going strong. Number three is the model SD -253 (old shape) that drops the ingredients into the mixture at a later stage. I know nothing about the newer shaped model.

glasshalfull, Sep 10, 12:18am
bit like saying best vacuum cleaner is a broom. Or best food processor is a hand mixer. LOL

thitryfiver, Sep 10, 3:47am
Panasonic is fool proof, makes lovely loaves & big size if you choose to.

gayle6, Sep 10, 6:30am
Panasonic gets my vote too.

wembley1, Sep 10, 7:52am
Panasonic - me five

wasgonna, Sep 10, 11:54pm
Me six. I'm pretty sure they invented them.

seniorbones, Sep 11, 4:40am
Panasonic

wyndra, Sep 11, 9:36am
Many thanks.

shellz596, Sep 12, 4:09am
so I have a Panasonic to love it
what is your favourite loaf and do you have more recipes we can follow
cheers

lenart, Sep 12, 4:21am
You are absolutely right :) They did! Very good machine.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_machine
I had Panasonic bread maker too, until I switched to sourdough baking.

klc1, Sep 26, 2:53am
Definitely Panasonic

jafapat, Sep 30, 3:11am
My Panasonic is over 25 years old & still going well. I generally use the basic bread recipe but add about 30 shakes of mixed herbs. Wonderful smell to wake up to.

meoldchina, Oct 3, 9:16am
I've always been happy with the results from my Panasonic. It's so simple, even my husband can use it.

flower-child01, Oct 4, 8:41am
Your hands. Not joking. I had a Panasonic and they are the best, it last four years of continuous, now I do all by hand.

vomo2, Oct 6, 8:13pm
Does the beater get stuck in the loaf and leave a big hole when you remove it?

devonwrecked, Oct 6, 8:25pm
The best one is the one you get for $10 in a car boot sale and it goes for years. Had two of those, never had to buy new :)

subaquanz, Dec 15, 3:59pm
I have an old Panasonic SD-253. Its about 10years old now and still going strong, I use it about once a week, usually for pizza dough - but also make whole meal loaf now and then. Would recommend!