Chicken recipe on Radio Live this morning

dawnay, Aug 9, 1:16am
Did anyone get this recipe from Helen Jackson this am on radio live? I tried to write it down but she was talking too fast. I know its on her facebook page but I don't have facebook. It sounded quite nice, marinated in some nice ingreds. and then baked. I have trawled through the chicken recipes on her site but no luck. Would be glad to hear it from anyone who knows it. TIA.

wachael1, Aug 9, 1:26am
Was it this one? It's the only recent chicken recipe i could see on her Facebook page. http://www.foodlovers.co.nz/recipes/chicken-adobo.html

madj, Aug 9, 1:52am
I hadn't refreshed the page and posted the same link :)

samanya, Aug 9, 6:58am
I'm pretty sure you can go to a link in the Radio Live site & you could ask Helen, herself.
I've just had a quick look & can't find a link so try helen@radiolive or e mail Tony Murrell & ask . he's very helpful & would be willing to help.they are both willing to help with queries. Good luck,

gilligee, Aug 9, 7:13am
Wachael has provided the link.

dawnay, Aug 9, 9:50am
Thank you wachael for the site. Yes, I am fairly sure that is the recipe. It matches up with the few ingreds. I did manage to write down. Looking forward to trying it. Also thanks to all of you who tried to find it for me!

lynja, Aug 9, 7:47pm
I have this marinating at the moment. I got the recipe off her food lovers site. I am using chicken drum sticks. I hope mine turns out as I am using jar garlic, chilli and ginger. I find it hard to gauge the amount doing this. Fingers crossed.

macandrosie, Aug 9, 11:58pm
I love minced garlic & ginger in a jar! I always keep a jar of each in the fridge! I always use a generous teaspoon of garlic. It's pretty safe to use & you can adjust according to taste.

daisybel, Nov 30, 7:41am
Hi, Helen here, yes chicken adobo is the recipe I gave out.
Do feel free to email me and ask any time via foodlovers.
I do read recipes fast - partly because I am a fast talker and also because reading them slow enough to write down gets a bit boring for many listeners. I am always happy to share recipes though so please do email or post requests on foodlovers or our facebook page.