Pork mince

bubbles22222, Aug 10, 10:35pm
i have never tried pork mince before so give me you best recipes so i can it for dinner :) thanks

sampa, Aug 11, 12:00am
Pork mince is quite moist and carries other flavours well. It can be used for most anything that other mince types can be used for, it makes very good meatloaves and is a tasty addition to stuffed cannelloni (pasta tubes) fillings. Also very good as part of the mix for home made wontons and spring rolls.

What do you think you might like to make bubbles? A general idea of what calls to your taste buds would help narrow down more specific recipe ideas.

bubbles22222, Aug 11, 1:04am
perhaps meatballs or patties perhaps

rarogal, Aug 11, 3:24am
Pork mince is very tasty. I can't recall the recipe, but I used it in a pasta sauce and it was really nice.

awoftam, Aug 11, 8:28am

smallwoods, Aug 11, 9:15am
Pork mince, the best you can get.
Love pork burgers, with the veges mixed into it.(carrot, beetroot and onion with a bit of spice)
I make mine the size of the buns and about an inch thick, so they come out rare in the middle.

peet70, Aug 11, 10:06am
As mentioned above it is quite moist. Use half pork mince and half beef mince and you get yummy tasty dishes. Add a pinch of ground cloves and nutmeg if you make meatballs.

sarahb5, Aug 11, 7:46pm
In Italy pork mince is used more often than beef for meat sauce and pasta dishes - not so strong as beef - makes great spaghetti bolognese or cannelloni

kirmag, Jan 5, 1:47am
We use pork mince for thai larb. Yummm and served in lettuce. Great summer meal. Easy recipe here
http://www.foodinaminute.co.nz/Recipes/Thai-Larb