Recomendations on butter chicken

Page 2 / 2
uli, Sep 20, 8:43am

sampa, Sep 20, 8:49am
You may be 100% correct in saying this, can you provide any proof that that's the case? I'm not looking for an argument here. if you're right, you're right, I'm simply unsure if that is how things work and would be interested to know for sure.

uli, Sep 20, 8:53am
Well I was looking at their website and there is NO physical address at all.

In the past when I had a website (that is now over 10 years ago) that was what I was told. That I had to provide a physical address, who is responsible for the website and e-mail contacts as well as phone contacts.

Maybe it has changed - I do not know.

However it strikes me as crazy that they have no warehouse, phone etc to connect to.

sampa, Sep 20, 9:08am
Fair comment but being crazy doesn't preclude them from providing a product that many may enjoy and, so long as it falls within NZ laws as they stand (slight question mark there still), at this time there's no real problem.

cgvl, Sep 20, 11:15am
My local Countdown has it but not the other Countdown in town, which seems strange. I have found it in amongst the International foods, It is in a cardboard packet with cellophane windows, usually high up on the shelf.

jc239, Sep 21, 9:21am
Passage foods do one that's not bad, called street kitchen - North Indian butter chicken.
Has 3 sachets ginger/garlic paste, spice mix & sauce.
New world have it.

sarahb5, Oct 7, 7:58am
Neither when they passed the recipe to me - the creaminess comes from the long slow cooking of the tomatoes in the ghee (butter)