1/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp wine vinegar
1 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp salt
1 x 400g can sliced peaches in juice
1 tbsp cornflour

Coat your slowcooker with non-stick spray and turn it on to HIGH to preheat.

Combine the flour, paprika and pepper in a shallow bowl. Heat the oil in a pan then dip each sicde of the chops in the flour mixture, shake off any excess, then fry for 2-3 mins a side, or until lightly browned.

Lift the chops from the pan and place them in the slowcooker (overlapping as necessary). Add the diced onion to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the onion begins to soften, then sprinkle over the pork chops in the cooker.

Combine the remaining ingredients (except cornflour) in a bowl and stir gently to combine, then pour this evenly over the pork and onions in the slowcooker.

Place the lid on the slowcooker, turn down to LOW and cook for 8-9 hours. About an hour before serving mix the cornflour with a tablespoon of cold water to make a paste. Stir this into the sauce and gently turn the chops.

griffo4, Apr 16, 7:57am
Yum that sounds so nice will c & p
Thanks for sharing

rainrain1, Apr 16, 11:47pm
It was beautiful, we had it for dinner last night, served on top of mashed potato, glad I have a crock pot for delicious food like this

kirmag, Apr 17, 12:15am
Sounds YUMMMM! I would love to make that, but the Mr isn't a fan of fruit with meat (no apricot chicken in this house either). have pork chops out for tonight though. hmmmm mwahaha. But no am trying a recipe shared on here by valentino (I think) with sweet chilli sauce, worcestershire sauce and other stuff.

rainrain1, Apr 17, 2:45am
The peaches take on the flavour of the sauce, they don't taste peachy at all

kirmag, Apr 17, 2:48am
I could tell him that, and it wouldn't matter. fussy bast@rd hahaha

Anywho. I have copied the recipe and I'll just make it one day and not tell him.

rainrain1, Apr 17, 3:55am
Glad my man isn't a fussypothole, he will eat almost anything

twelve12, Apr 17, 4:10am
I understand that.
Meat with the sweet smell of fruit often smells rotten to me.

rainrain1, Apr 17, 4:15am
I'd see a doctor about that if I were you

griffo4, Jun 25, 8:01am
When you serve it make sure he doesn't get any peaches

Rain thank you for putting this recipe up Hubby loved it, so did l , and it will become a regular l used shoulder chops and they were soooooooo nice and the flavours were sublime, l used peaches in juice not syrup so not too sweet

jwjmummy, Apr 11, 2:58am
Soooo yummy. We had it for dinner tonight and the whole family loved it. Thanks for sharing.