Karcher Window Vacs any good?

joybells2, Aug 27, 3:38am
A bit off topic but was thinking of getting one of these, are they worth it or no quicker than elbow grease? TIA

stefanie, Aug 27, 4:01am
I love mine, we got lots of nearly floor to ceiling windows. I also use it for mirrors and the car. you do have to 'after correct' a little though.

lovelurking, Aug 27, 4:28am
Best gadget I've bought so far this year!

Makes doing the windows fun.

molly37, Aug 27, 5:05am
Brilliant!

samanya, Aug 27, 6:40am
Yep . agree with all of the above posters!
Go for it!

kiwiscrapper1, Aug 28, 9:13am
Fantastic, I bought mine using airpoints, use it everywhere needed, great on the glass shower, inside and out!, . Question for those that have one, do u just use dishwashing liquid once the sample soap is finished?

kiwiscrapper1, Aug 28, 9:14am
what does after correct mean?

samanya, Aug 28, 9:28am
I use a tiny bit of dishwash liquid in a bucket of hottish water. I can't be faffed using the spray thing on the vac . so wash with a woolly commercial washer thing & vac off.

onclemick, Aug 28, 9:28am
Love mine, don't use any liquid soap, just water with the micro fibre pad, rinse in clean water as required, best gadget yet and easy on my wrists

ffloss, Aug 28, 10:15am
Sounds like I have to get one as we have so many floor to ceiling windows and a conservatory. Been thinking about one for some time and the above posts have sold me. Cheers.

joybells2, Aug 28, 11:57pm
Thanks everyone for your advice, will get one on Monday, I think Bunnings are the cheapest

nzdoug, Aug 29, 12:02am
Its a squigee water vacuum.
You can squigee upwards and slurp up the water.
When you squigee traditionally you would force the water to run, with the unwanted assistance from gravity.
No puddling.

joybells2, Sep 2, 5:50am
Yay I love it, its easy to use and certainly gets all the water up first go, I go from top to bottom no problem.

samanya, Nov 19, 1:17am
Good tip . will try that next time.