Rice pudding for 2

dolphinlu, Jan 2, 7:11am
TIA, I have a craving for rice pudding, but only want it to serve 2. Any redipes greatly appreciated

sarahb5, Jan 2, 8:18am
Halve your normal recipe or make full recipe and freeze half . Its quite nice for breakfast

http://www.chelsea.co.nz/browse-recipes/rice-pudding/

aktow, Jan 2, 2:16pm
yuck, yuck, yuck, something i have never made. not even when i went to cooking school. i tried it about three times and each time it tasted bloody awful.

dibble35, Jan 2, 6:53pm
Is it an acquired taste? I love rice pudding, and sago - yum yum yum. But my mum and sisters cant stand it. I'll make it occasionally to take along to a family gathering as I know my dad loves that kind of food, but him, me and my nephew are the only ones that will eat it. Oh well, more for us aye!

dibble35, Jan 2, 6:58pm
Im so tempted to make that recipe. but im sick at the moment and anything milky leaves me with the vilest taste in my mouth. Maybe in a few days time, yum.

sarahb5, Jan 2, 10:30pm
I love rice pudding but it has to be thick and creamy - I love making an Asian spiced version with coconut cream as well - delicious cold as well

mumstu, Jan 6, 4:17am
My tribe love what they call Bounty Bar Pudding. I just boil up some rice with a can of coconut cream and a equivalent can of water. When the rice is cooked and the pudding creamy, I add vanilla paste and 1/4 cup coconut. Sweeten to taste and serve hot with chocolate chips sprinkled on top.

whitehead., Feb 9, 11:47pm
there are nice tinned ones you can buy