Mother Higgins / Subway like cookies Oh Yummy

lcl2, May 3, 7:23am
Mother Higgins like cookies
Easy receipe
1 pkt cake mix (cheap Countdown $1. 99 ones work well)
1/3 tin condensed milk
1/3 cup golden syrup
any fruit, nuts or chocolate chips

add 1/2 cup oats and 1 cup raisins for Oat and raisin cookies

Mix altogether until combined then roll into balls and flatten onto greased oven tray.
Cook at 180 degrees for 10 mins only (don't over cook)

Move to cooling rack while still hot. These should be crispy around the edge and chewy in the centre. Oh Yummy

glendeb, May 3, 7:30am
Yum, thanks!

janny3, Mar 4, 2:33pm
Thanks for this Pam.DelilahAm going to try adding those macadamia or other nuts to make biscuits for a dinner party.Cheers!

nelly116, Mar 5, 5:16am
in oven now mmm

tararenee, Mar 5, 6:53am
This recipe is a fav in our house

sarah681, Mar 7, 9:30pm
These cookies are lovely. Made some Monday & the kids,husband all gone doing some more today Thanks very much. Have you got some more easy recipes for cookies or slices please.

bridget107, Mar 9, 2:39am
These cookies are pretty similar to Subways! http://aftertasteblog.wordpress.com/2011/09/28/chocolate-chip-cookies/

nelly116, Mar 22, 12:15am
have made these yummy

lcl2, May 3, 7:23am
Easy receipe
1 pkt cake mix (cheap Countdown $1.99 ones work well)
1/3 tin condensed milk
1/3 cup golden syrup

Mix altogether until combined then roll into balls and flatten onto greased oven tray.

Move to cooling rack while still hot.These should be crispy around the edge and chewy in the centre.Oh Yummy

glendeb, May 3, 7:30am
Yum, thanks!

lcl2, May 4, 7:23am
Easy receipe
1 pkt cake mix (cheap Countdown $1.99 ones work well)
1/3 tin condensed milk
1/3 cup golden syrup

Move to cooling rack while still hot.These should be crispy around the edge and chewy in the centre.Oh Yummy

pam.delilah, Jun 13, 9:03pm
with out a cake mix
MA HIGGINS COOKIES

75g melted butter,
1/2 c white sugar,
1/2 c brown sugar,
1 large egg,
1 c flour,
1/2 tsp b.soda,
1/2 c choc chips
Beat together butter, sugar and egg
Sift flour and b.soda, add with the choc chips to the butter mix until well combined,
place tbsp onto greased tray, leave at room temp for 10 mins biscuits can spread a little bake at 180.c till golden 8-10 mins

maggie197, Jun 14, 12:56am
Just made these this morning adding chopped apricots...delish, just like the 'real' thing...
Thank you pam.delilah have the recipe in my book!

zambesi2, Jun 14, 5:43am
These both sound yummy.On the list to try, just printing out the receipe now.Thanx

maggie197, Jun 15, 12:56am
Just made these this morning adding chopped apricots.delish, just like the 'real' thing.
Thank you pam.delilah have the recipe in my book!

rosel4, Dec 9, 2:16pm
I always wanted the recipe for the subway macadamia cookies.They're too expensive to buy in the quantities we devour.

sarahb5, Dec 10, 3:10am
They sound yum - I just bought a bucket of the Mrs Higgins chocolate chip Christmas cookies - they are much nicer than the Cookie Time ones

didi37, Dec 21, 3:46am
This recipe looks just like the one we do from Simon Holst. Except its 1.25 cups flour.

nauru, Dec 21, 6:31am
I use the same recipe as pam.deliah.They are also nice with chopped apricots and almonds added to the recipe.