Use for neenish tart filling left over

anne1955, Jun 20, 4:48am
I've been making neenish tarts and have quite a bit of filling left over any ideas for using :) No not sitting with bowl and just eating all ready liked the mixing spoon then the filling spoon :)

I am making icing tomorrow for a three tire cake tomorrow thought maybe mixed with home made jam (mixed berry or my kiwi fruit or passion fruit ) and use it as a filling between each layer? Or will I just have bussing kids at the end of it? Lol the parties not at my place I'm just helping B/D girls mum out then staying for a wine while she has the kids for a sleep over :)
Choux pastry filling maybe? Or on top of a pav again watered down with some jam or fruit mixed through it?
Thanks in advance.

samanya, Jun 20, 5:43am
"No not sitting with bowl and just eating all ready liked the mixing spoon then the filling spoon" . lost me right there. ;o)
Seriously, it would probably freeze.

cgvl, Jun 20, 6:27am
it does freeze quite well, I often make more than I need and freeze it.

anne1955, May 15, 6:51pm
Ok thanks did loose another couple of spoonful's as walked past a couple of time. I often fill brandy snaps or baskets as well as Choux pastry with cheese cake filling mixed with a bit of ones fav tipple and dried mix fruit soaked in that prior people love it. So hence I wondered about that as an idea. I wander off now and fill a freezer container might have to lick the scraper though :) Thanks