Using Good Ingredients -

willyow, May 15, 12:33am
How is this for feedback! "One of the best sources yet. Even before you open the packets, close your eyes and be transported far away with the thick rich chocolaty goodness of delicious cocoa that fills the air, the luxurious vanilla with a sweet intoxicating aroma that will compel you to bake, brew and create pleasures that would reinvigorate your senses, filling you with joy. Holy crap - that is some dang fine ingredients. Thankyou. "

lythande1, May 15, 12:39am
And then you read the ingredient list and find:
ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE), WHEAT STARCH, CANOLA OIL, DEXTROSE, SALT, CORN STARCH, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, .

buzzy110, May 15, 12:58am
No lythande1. I do not think you will find those extra ingredients in the product pertaining in willyow's post. I suspect there will only be Dutch cocoa (a fine, fermented cocoa made how cocoa should be made), and real vanilla.

Definitely "dang fine ingredients".

willyow, May 15, 3:35am
We're not supposed to plug products here so I won't. I'm just plugging the great feedback - best I've had yet I thunk!

griffo4, May 15, 7:45am
Love your products they smell divine

willyow, Jul 24, 8:44am
Thanks griffo4. you re not alone.