I made brioche-style bread in my breadmaker .

sarahb5, Jul 20, 2:00am
And it was so easy and yummy I thought I'd share the recipe if anyone's interested - also wasn't as sweet and buttery as the ones you buy ready made. Not totally authentic but tasted good especially with apricot jam or lemon honey for breakfast today!

http://www.lovefrenchfood.com/brioche-recipe.html

uli, Aug 30, 6:13am
Ummm - yes - nice - but not really brioche.

I am sure you enjoyed it
and if it is "fast and easy"
it will be a hit on these boards.

Same as all the "pizza" impersonations.

uli, Aug 30, 9:22am
I probably dragged up 4 or 5 today LOL

However no-one ever says anything if bev00 drags them up though . whats the difference?

I love her by the way - just cannot see that she never gets a mention even if a thread gets dragged up by her with one recipe or two only for 2 or 3 years.

Yet I drag one up and all hell breaks loose.

Any explanation?

herself, Aug 30, 9:46am
The explanation uli is that you were not trying to be helpful at all. You brought up the old thread by making a disparaging remark about the cooking choices and abilities of those who post in this forum.
You have a very inflated opinion of your cooking skills and knowledge and a very poor opinion of everyone else who contributes here. You used this old thread to take a poke at those who you think are inferior to yourself.

sarahb5, Aug 30, 10:14am
Don't rise - she's not worth it - mind over matter, I don't mind and she doesn't matter

herself, Aug 30, 10:23am
Yes, you are quite right. :-)

aj.2., Aug 30, 10:48am
Good lass , very good , in fact you just knocked her out with that post .
I am proud of you .

uli, Aug 30, 11:24pm
Thanks all for reminding me.
I promise to refrain :)

sarahb5, Nov 22, 5:16pm
Bump . Found it!