Baked fish and prawnsideas

brummoi, Oct 26, 12:50am
Hi. Picked up some hoki and a smaller amount of prawns yesterday with a vague idea ofbaking in foil in the oven. Any suggestions about flavours, how long and how hot to bake? I'm thinking maybe garlic, ginger, bit of finely diced red onion and either coriander or chives. Any other thoughts?

fifie, Oct 26, 2:09am
Make tin foil pocket slice onion put in bottom rub fish gently with garlic ginger in tblspoon oil, sit fish on onion bed wrap pocket up bake 180c about 20- 25 mins, wont take long as hoki flakes easy. Serve with lemon sauce.
Melt 1/2 cup butter small saucepan, add tblsp lemon juice, crushed garlic clove, stir to blend cook few minutes over low heat add plenty fresh chopped parsley or chives, spoon over fish fillets to serve. Prawns id fry few seconds in little garlic butter, sprinkle some chopped corriander over top. Yum!

brummoi, Oct 26, 2:14am
Excellent! Thanks, fifie. Dinner now decided. I'll let you know how it went down with my fussy family

brummoi, Aug 11, 5:53pm
In the end, I was slack, didn't follow the recipe closely enough amd left out a few flavouring so it was a bit bland but nice all the same. *must learn to follow instructions