Need a jelly slice recipe please

bubbles22222, Apr 29, 8:31pm
i have misplaced my recipe and need to make it today. the one with jelly on top the gelatine and condensed milk in the middle and the crushed biscuits bottom. thanks in advance

camper18, Apr 29, 9:47pm
Bubbles, go to the search engine on the left, type in jelly slice and last year, there is one there called' with a difference' that I think you need.

245sam, Apr 29, 9:51pm
bubbles22222, is this the recipe you're wanting?

From the former Trade Me Cooks.

"JELLY SLICE
BASE 1/2 packet plain biscuits, crushed 100 g butter, melted 125 g NESTLE Milk Melts, melted FILLING 1 Tbsp gelatine 2 Tbsp water 250 g cream cheese 1 can HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Milk juice of 1 lemon 150 g NESTLE White Melts, melted JELLY TOPPING 85 g packet raspberry jelly crystals 1 cup boiling water Method 1. Grease and line a 28cm x 18cm deep dish with baking paper. 2. In a large bowl, combine crushed biscuits, butter and mleted NESTLE Milk Melts. Mix well. Press into prepared tin and chill in the fridge until set (10 - 15 minutes). 3. Mix gelatine and water in a small heatproof bowl or jug. Heat uncovered in the microwave for 10 seconds on HIGH (100%). Stir and heat for a further 10 seconds. Stir well and allow to cool slightly. 4. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Milk until well combined. Add lemon juice and melted NESTLE White Melts. Add cooled gelatine mixture and mixwell. Spread over base and allow to chill in fridge until set (1 - 2 hours). 5. Ignoring the directions on the packet, combine jelly crystals and boiling water in a heatproof jug. Allow to cool at room temperature. Pour over set cheese cake mixture and allow to set (2 - 3 hours).
posted by pkv" :-))