Zucchini/Marrow Yellow preserve recipe please.

courtney2004, Feb 16, 9:20am
I have made Sweet & Sour Zucchini Pickle and the standard Zucchini pickle still got 5kg of large yellow ones left to do something with. Any recipes which have been a good one you have enjoyed! Keen on something for samies and cold meat.

nauru, Feb 17, 7:39am
Would you share your pickle recipes, pls!I have surplus Zucchini to use too.We have had them every which way this year.I made a Zucchini & celery soup the other day and it was good.

uli, Feb 17, 7:42am
There was a recipe for yellow courgette and orange marmalade last year - but I never found it again. Maybe someone has it on file somewhere!

245sam, Feb 17, 8:41am
courtenay2004, have you thought of this!

"Ingredients:
1kg yellow zucchini - or peeled green zucchini
juice and zest of 3 lemons
1kg sugar
125g butter

Chop zucchini finely and steam until tender. Puree in a food processor. Place zucchini pulp in a pot with the rest of the ingredients and stir over a low heat until the sugar is dossolved. Increase heat and boil for about 30 minutes, until the curd is thick and creamy like lemon honey. Pour into warm, sterilised glass jars and seal.
Quote happyshoppin (84 ) 8:16 " :-))

245sam, Feb 17, 9:03am
courtney2004, oops, my apologies for the typo in your user name - I hope the recipe at#4 helps you make even more good use of your zucchini abundance - I have not personally used the recipe yet but I remember others who have and were pleased with the results. :-))