Homemade cheesecake

fluffymurray, Apr 27, 7:39am
Does homemade cheesecake taste just as good or even better after a day or two? ? I have to make it for Friday lunchtime but will not be home on thursday to do it so would it be ok for me to make either tonight or Wednesday? ?

margyr, Apr 27, 7:46am
is it one you can make and freeze?

fluffymurray, Apr 27, 7:53am
I'm not sure if it can ... . . I probably wouldn't want to thought.

245sam, Apr 27, 7:56am
fluffymurray, I do not make baked cheesecakes but I have made many many unbaked cheesecakes and IMO they are best if made at least a day ahead of when required - I would suggest that if it's an unbaked cheesecake that you're planning on making that you make it tomorrow night and it should be perfect for Friday lunchtime. :-))

fluffymurray, Apr 27, 8:09am
Brilliant, thanks for that. It is an unbaked cheesecake so will make it tomorrow night

natalie9, Apr 27, 8:15am
Yes I have found that the leftovers taste soooo much better.

cookessentials, Apr 27, 8:48am
I only ever make a baked cheesecake and made a day or two before would be fine. Just keep it covered in the refrigerator.

guest, Jan 11, 5:24am
Aparicipteon for this information is over 9000-thank you!

guest, Jan 13, 12:48pm
Best Answer Chosen by AskerBy JCK 4 years ago.My husband pikecd up a pack of treats, $3 for 3oz so they're not cheap. It's Grilled Salmon Flavor and the ingredients are: Ground wheat, chicken meal, corn gluten meal, rice, chicken fat and flavor. There isn't much nutrition in here and it's mostly filler (wheat and corn) that the cat can't digest. Yes, the cat loves them. I use Fancy Feast dry as a treat. It's better quality than the pack of treats and less expensive (less than $3 for 1lb). The cat loves them too. For regular cat food, I feed my cat Innova Evo. It's high protein, low carbohydrate, and doesn't have any grains. There's a huge difference in it's nutritional value compared to the treats. A cat treat is like a dessert. It tastes good and generally has many calories and not much nutritional value. Using a treat as a reward is fine, just be careful it's not too much too often.4 years ago Report Abuse 0 Rating: Good Answer 0 Rating: Bad AnswerAskers Rating: Askers Comment: Eek! it's funny because I have looked at the ingredients but didn't think about it.. i hate giving my cat grains

guest, Jan 14, 7:43pm
A cat's nutritional reeeirumqnts are much different than those of a dog. For example, cats require higher levels of protein than dogs. Cats must have the amino acid called taurine' in their diet; dogs can actually make their own taurine. A cat eating food deficient in taurine can develop severe heart disease and other health problems. Almost all cat foods now contain added taurine.Cats require a different form of Vitamin A than dogs do. Dogs can use beta-carotene as a source of Vitamin A; cats cannot. Cats can not manufacture the fatty acid called arachidonic acid' and must have it supplemented in their diet; it is not essential for dogs to have this fatty acid in their food.So, you see, if a cat is allowed to eat a significant amount of dog food, the cat would be eating a diet deficient in many of the cat's required nutrients. For your cat's health, be sure she is eating quality cat food.

guest, Dec 17, 9:48am
When making the deisoicn of whether or not to get pet insurance, think about what you would do if your pet were in an emergency situation. Would you do whatever it takes to save your pet's life? If the answer is yes, then pet insurance is for you.It's a great idea to do some research and check out quotes before you decide. Pet Insurance Review is a great third-party website with reviews and ratings of most companies.A few good questions to ask when researching pet insurance are:1. Does the policy cover everything? Hereditary and congenital issues?2. What are the payout limits? Will it be enough money for my worst case scenario?3. How much does it cover for each condition?4. What are the pricing and deductible options?5. Is it an ongoing policy? If my pet has an illness during my first policy year, will it be covered the next policy year?Trupanion covers 90% of your actual vet bill with no payout limits, which means that you don't have to worry about reaching any limits per claim, per year, etc. We offer just one simple plan that covers all accidents and illnesses.Feel free to take a look at the company comparison charts on our website. Good luck! Was this answer helpful?

guest, Dec 18, 2:19am
if you want to buy a cat from the breeder plsaee make sure that the kitten is being ( wormed , de flea , has her/his first vaccinations done) < this is what is worth to buy a kitten from a breeder. Also there is a many cats and kittens who are just for free , but when you got a kitten you must get the vaccinations, wormers from the vet which is cost not cheap to get the first vaccination shots between 50$-200$ depending how much does the vet takes for the vaccinations. Also you will need to get a food , the whiskas is good food for the kittens which cost about 5$-10$ for 12 pouches. also you will need to get a toys for a cat which can cost about 1$-10$ , and beddings which cost 10$-25$ . also the food bowls which you can find in the any shop for about 1$-5$. and the scratching post which will keep the kittens nails in good condition 10$-50$