Bread making question

pickles7, Mar 8, 5:55am
No kneading, just mix up ingredients and let time do the kneading for you. Only requires a few minutes hands on time, but requires forward planning as can take up to 24 hours before its ready to bake.
Prep time:15 minutes
Cook time:45 to 55 minutes
Servings:2 loaf tins or 1 X 27 cm long,12.5 cm wide, 8.5 cm deep.
This bread stays fresh well, and will freeze

Ingredients:
½ cup kibbled wheat
¼ cup kibbled rye
4 cups high grade bread flour
1 cup whole meal flour
¼ cup rolled oats
½ cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
2 Tbsp Quinoa
3 Tbsp flax seed
3 Tbsp chia seeds
3 Tbsp sesame seeds
2 Tbsp gluten
1/2 teaspoon instant yeast (yes thats right!)
3 teaspoons salt
2 & 1/4 cups cold water
1 cup of milk
1 tsp wine or cider vinegar

flower-child01, Mar 8, 7:21pm
Yes, there are many no knead breads out there. But I agree food gloves would be ideal. I live with Aspies with their sensory issues so understand fully, and if mine had the same I would recommend the gloves thing. I make my breads by hand and love the reusults. I am on a diet yet the smells of fresh baked bread are a killer. Watch out for Kiwi Hippy over on wordpress, as i will be adding a few more recipes over the next few weeks. I mightr add a contact page also so if anyone wants to ask me anything they can drop me a line http://kiwihippy.wordpress.com

pickles7, Mar 8, 7:34pm
nice blog.flower-child01. I only make the vogels typeno knead bread now.,I am making it in two loaf tins rather than the one tin. I am going to put up some pic's soon when I figure out how to do it.

flower-child01, Mar 8, 7:44pm
Pickles I envy you, I loved Vogels bread as a child, but i have a jaw that dislocates easily and seedy breads are out, it sucks. But saying that I might just give it a try. Hey I'm a glutton for punishment lol. Do you have a recipe you have to share!

celco, Mar 9, 11:34pm
I hope this question doesn't sound too silly.
I really want to get into making bread (not with a breadmaker) my problem is I don't like the feel of the flour on my hands.I made my first loaves the other day & even though they turned out great I think I should have kneaded them more.Would using kitchen gloves be ok!I was wondering if the rubber my cause the yeast to react differently.

Please don't laugh at me

lilyfield, Mar 9, 11:35pm
gloves will be fine- disposable food grade ones even better.

celco, Mar 9, 11:49pm
Thank you lily