What a funky egg yolk seperator. I want one!

Page 3 / 3
cookessentials, Mar 8, 7:03am
Yes, I guess you best be careful there #58

bella95, Mar 8, 8:17am
Lol. But I probably wouldn't be able to eat it. That's the one body fluid that
I really can't deal with. lol

elliehen, Mar 9, 3:22am
I'll bet one of those nose separators could persuade young children to help in the kitchen though.They do 'gross' in those early years ;)

shoshannah, Mar 9, 7:42am
I think it is brilliant but I would do each egg in a small seperate bowl before adding to the others.

elliehen, Mar 9, 9:27am
Yes, to avoid the possibility of the last egg into the bowl being a dodgy one.

beaker59, Mar 9, 12:07pm
At the Bakery where I sometimes do a bucket of egg white I always do them 6 at a time into a bowl then transfer haven't actually stuffed up even a bowl but the potential doesn't bear thinking a bucket of egg makets allot of custard.

elliehen, Mar 9, 10:01pm
beaker, you are so right.I sometimes live dangerously with three or four eggs and charge ahead straight into the bowl.Once in a blue moon I've had the splat of a flimsy old yolk, but not yet a really bad one.

southerngurl, Mar 27, 9:07am
Heres a genius way, no extra dollars spent, it'll settle every argument! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php!v=137437959771389&set=vb.105516722948410&type=2&theater

elliehen, Mar 27, 9:14am
Five in a row!I've done them one by one like that (just for fun) but didn't think outside the square and do a line-up ;-)

katalin2, Mar 27, 10:17am
Love it! Must try it just for fun.

katalin2, Mar 27, 10:21am
Where do you get these southerngurl! I would love to get some not necessarily for myself but for presents, though they are so cute I am sure I could keep one for doing baking with my wee grandson in a year or so.

southerngurl, Mar 28, 7:47am
my mum got it for me, im not sure where.

yelreveb, Mar 29, 4:39am
I separate eggs easily with the shells, but I love the chicken gadget.

bedazzledjewels, Mar 29, 5:05am
Mine hasn't arrived yet. Should be fun!