Chicken wrapped in streaky bacon - variations

mumto3, Jan 30, 10:05pm
what's you favourite way of doing this.

I plan on cutting the chicken into tenderloin size strips so stuffing it is probably not going to work.I was thinking maybe just sprinkling an all purpose seasoning over it

karenz, Jan 30, 11:27pm
Personally I think bacon has enough flavour and adding seasonings could make it too salty, I wrap it around trimmed skinless chicken thighs, bone in for more flavour or bone out for convenience if you want to slice them.

fee1965, Jan 30, 11:56pm
this is what i do:

Flatten a chicken breast so it is the same thickness (about 1.5cm) all over.
Season, lay a fresh sage leaf on it, sprinkle some grated Parmesan on it then lay a slice of pancetta or very thin (flatten with mallet) bacon on one side.
Fry on high heat for about 1 min each side, finish in oven for about 5 mins.

nauru, Jan 31, 12:35am
Chicken breasts are nice stuffed with spinach and feta cheese and rolled in thin bacon slices and oven baked, then sliced to serve.Also both cranberry sauce or plum sauce and thin slices of brie or camembert cheese as a stuffing is nice, but I don't cover it with bacon if I do it this way as I find that there's enough fat in the cheese (just my preference).

molly37, Jan 31, 9:22am
I recently sliced open skinless chicken breasts to make an envelope, filled with cream cheese and diced dried apricots, then wrapped in streaky bacon and baked. It was moist and delicious.