Please I need a really good Cheesecake recipe

245sam, Jan 15, 7:42am
cleo444, do you prefer a baked or unbaked cheesecake!
You'll find recipes for both by doing a search here on the Recipes MB using cheesecake as the Keyword and Last year as the Date posted option.:-))

just4jess, Jan 15, 8:27am
Made this at Christmas time -devine!

Kahlua and Mars Bar Cheesecake

1 x 250 gram packet plain sweet biscuits
150 grams of butter, melted
3 teaspoons of gelatine
1/4 cup water
375 grams of cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1/2 cup of caster sugar
1 x 300 ml thickened cream
3 x 60 gram mars bars, chopped
4-5 capfuls of Kahlua
Grease a 24 cm springform tin (the deeper the tin the better!) and set aside. Process biscuits until crushed, add butter, process until just combined. Before you press biscuit mixture over the base I like to add 1/2 a cup of chocolate chips to the mix just to give the base a bit of flavour and texture. This is entirely optional! Press the base over the tin evenly, cover and refridgerate for approximately one hour.

Sprinkle gelatine over water in a cup. Stand cup in a pan of simmer water, stir until dissolved. Cool. Beat cream cheese, vanilla essence and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat cream in a seperate bowl until soft peaks form
Stir in gelatine mixture into cheese mixture with Mars Bars, fold in cream and Kahlua.
Pour mixture over base in tin, Cover and refridgerate until set.

ansypansy1, Jan 16, 1:46am
oh, yum, and here I am trying not to eat deserts any more

hma, Jan 16, 9:00am
Do a google for 'toby elliotyson mascapone cheesecake', I have made this a lot, use frozen berries when fresh not in season. This was featured on 'NZ on A Plate' alongside Brett McGregor, its amazing and very easy!

supercook, Jan 16, 9:06am
chocolate cheesecake on good morning website is very good made it 3 times always gets compliments.