Apicot Jam

thq, Jan 2, 11:13pm
made. looks good tastes good 8 jams apricot 15 plums, happy I is!

sharonann1, Jan 3, 3:07am
When i make apricot jam i put into ice cream containers and in the freezer. The jam does not go hard and cam bring out as required. I also make mine in microwave, always tasty would not go back to cooking in the pot.

gayle6, Jan 3, 7:02am
Thanks for feedback thq, I wondered how it went. I preserved apricots today and will do another batch tomorrow plus another batch of jam. I love looking in my cupboard at my home made goodies and pleased our apricots are not going to the birds!

thq, Jan 4, 12:47am
same for looking in the cupbords! only hope it does not go off but will give most away i think.

thq, Dec 30, 11:56pm
Recipe please.Easy. miss 8 helping!

gayle6, Dec 31, 1:29am
Put 4 cups chopped apricots (I quartered), 2 cloves, 1 tbsp lemon juice and 2 tbsp water in large bowl or jug, cover with pierced gladwrap.and cook on high for 10 minutes stirring frequently. Then remove the cloves and add 3 1/2 cups sugar, stir well, cover and back in the microwave for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. You can then test it will set by putting a spoon full on a cold plate. Pour into hot jars and seal. Easy as and tastes delicious!

thq, Dec 31, 2:11am
that sounds like me thanks .gayle6