Your fav ways to eat xmas ham?

usualsuspect, Jan 1, 12:06pm
CUT real thin and eaten on very fresh bread with butter and mustard ~ yum.there is also ham rolls .i just love ham with fresh bread and mustard tho

dibble35, Jan 1, 7:40pm
Just cut the last of the ham off of the bone this morning. hmm, maybe we'll actually finish it this year without having to freeze some

sarahb5, Jan 2, 4:52am
We only buy a small boneless ham and I have just used the last slice in my warm potato salad

thewomble1, Jan 3, 12:32pm
Just fry slices of ham in a little butter. Also fry a couple of slices of pineapple at the same time. Service with a nice fresh salad.

hudsun, Jan 3, 12:35pm
I open a tin of pineapple,pour a littke juice in a frying pan, then add sum thick slices of ham in until heated through. when plated up I add pineapple pieces and eat. Good with chips. nomnom

dibble35, Dec 28, 10:21pm
Well I would eat this at just about every meal if i could, its so yummy.
Couple of bits of toast, some good quality mayo (full fat/egg, none of that light stuff, blech), slices of ham, slices of tomato, lots of fresh ground pepper and salt, make it like a sandwich. my breakfast for the last 3 days,(and dinner sometimes)

dibble35, Dec 28, 10:22pm
My mums and my sistersis bits of ham, tomato, cubes of cheese, all with homemade condensed milk dressing.

bvalc, Dec 29, 7:39pm
I generally put it in my mouth toeat it.

1buzemum, Dec 29, 8:02pm
Ha this was my first thought too lol, bit hard shoving it through your nose
:-P
I did loose my most fav glaze recipe so ham has never tasted the best since

nozzie007, Dec 29, 8:04pm
I have several ways as it happens.as it is, in a quiche, in a pie, as a steak, in a potato salad, in a toasted sandwich, in an omelette, use in place of bacon at breakfast time.

nozzie007, Dec 29, 8:04pm
I have several ways as it happens.as it is, in a quiche, in a pie, as a steak, in a potato salad, in a toasted sandwich, in an omelette, use in place of bacon at breakfast time, with gruyere or other cheese, mustard and gherkin in a croissant.

julie28, Dec 29, 9:17pm
Fry on barbie or on Pizza