Egg salad .help!

tramore, Dec 23, 8:49pm
I am making egg and celery salad for the first time for tomorrow.How do I chop the egg please! Is it sliced, diced, mashed or what!

wheelz, Dec 23, 9:06pm
Chop

tramore, Dec 23, 9:09pm
into chunks or small bits to match size of celery !Sorry, I have never paid any notice before.just enjoyed eating it!

lucyob, Dec 23, 9:34pm
Pleasecan anybodyhelp meI need a recipefor pinapple sauceto have withHam.Thanks

tramore, Dec 23, 9:43pm
2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, in juice (do not drain),1 cup brown sugar, packed,1 tablespoon cornflour, 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoons lemon juice 1/2-1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (start with less and adjust to your taste)
In a small sauce pan mix the brown sugar, cornflour and salt.
Stir in undrained crushed pineapple, lemon juice and mustard.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and comes to a boil. Boil while stirring for 1 minute. Serve warm with ham.

Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/simple-pineapple-sauce-for-ham-293371!oc=linkback

holly-rocks, Dec 23, 9:54pm
There are no rules, just chop ithem up into what ever size you like :) I would probably cut the egg into quarters ( then if you feel thats too big, just cut each quarter piece in half)

rarogal, Dec 24, 3:41am
I just halve my eggs and pour over mayonnaise to which I have added the desired amount of honey grain mustard and chopped capers.