Asparagus/Bean Salad

coffeeyum, Dec 23, 4:23am
Does anyone have the recipe.I know its pretty simple, but I've seen a warm asparagus/bean salad for xmas that i would like to make.

anne1955, Dec 23, 5:26am
I do a warm bean.3 bean salad and counted see why you couldn't use asaragus I even looked at it as an option but to damn expensive.For the three bean I use butter beans, green beans and broad beens and even if you hate broad beans which I do this is yummy.equal amounts 500g of each frozen.can be thawed no biggy fact I normally do as I just pull from freezer at same time.You pop the broad beeans out of their shells the grey yucky bits haha and stir fry lightly in olive oil and chilli toss in garlic if you like.I use sweet chilli sauce if it's for people that aren't fused on heat.as in being hot. :) So I would either blance quicly apsaragus cut at and angle rather than straight across and add instead of maybe green beans and the butter ones give a nice colour.I like my asparagus crunchy so I would just cut them into smaller pieces and stir fry or if I did blance toss them in last.hope this helps.