Cauliflower cheese/breadcrumb type recipe

infinityjrc, Dec 5, 7:54am
Hi can anyone give me their cauliflower cheese recipes please, my son in law made one last year with breadcrumbs and caynne or chilli in it I think that was so yummy anyone seen a recipe anything like that!
Thanks in advance

fifie, Dec 6, 3:31am
Mine is a creamy cheese sauce with a pinch of mustard and caynnein it pour it over thepre zapped cauliflower and top with breadcrumbs a few chopped herbs if you have them, dot with butter bake till sauce bubbly, and the top is golden. Never made it with chilli like the caynne as it brings out the flavour of the cheese. just like when you make cheese scones.

teddy147, Dec 6, 3:36am
I make mine with a cheese sauce with onions and bacon in it and cover it with brad crumbs and cheese.

sarahb5, Dec 6, 6:09am
Same but I mix grated cheese (usually parmesan) with my breadcrumbs before I sprinkle them over the top.I love cauliflower cheese - keep it simple, it doesn't need anything fancy-schmancy added to it.

medicina, Dec 6, 8:20am
An awesome addition to the sauce is a very small amount (less than 1/2 teaspoon for average family size dish) of blue cheese.Even people who hate blue cheese absolutely love the result and will not believe me when I explain that it's blue cheese.Try it, you will not regret it.

my_savannah, Dec 6, 7:53pm
When I do a cauliflour cheese I also put in cut up tomatoes, peas a bit of bacon etc and make it a meal!

olwen, Dec 6, 8:02pm
I mix breadcrumbs, grated cheese and perhaps sesame seeds.Also herbs and maybe spices as the fancy takes me.Smoked paprika is good.