I found this recipe for Baby Christmas Cakes.

elsielaurie1, Nov 26, 12:09am
which I think is grand, especially if there's only 1 of you who likes Christmas cakes.I think it's from a very early, 1990's, Listener. Soak 175grams of mixed fruit in 1/4 of a cup of either whisky, brandy, dark rum or orange juice. Leave overnight to soak. Turn oven to 160oC and place 12 paper patty cups in a muffin tray. Put 100g soft butter, 75g soft brown sugar and 2Ts of either treacle or golden syrup in a mixing bowl and beat until light. Then beat in 1 egg. Sift 75g flour, pinch baking soda and cinnamon together and beat into batter with 2Tbs milk. Scoop batter into the paper patty cups and bake for 20-25mins until the cakes are set.They will be flat and a little sticky on the surface. Remove from the oven and brush with more of whatever the fruit was soaked in.Cool on a rack. Eat straight away or leave to mature for a couple of weeks. For a festive appearance you can brush the cakes with a laze just before serving. Bring 2T apricot jam and a tablespoon of water to the boil in a tiny pot then pushthe jam through a sieve. Brush over the cakes while still warm and place a toasted almond on top.Makes 12 Baby Christmas Cakes.

elsielaurie1, Nov 26, 12:09am
which I think is grand, especially if there's only 1 of you who likes Christmas cakes.I think it's from a very early, 1990's, Listener. Soak 175grams of mixed fruit in 1/4 of a cup of either whisky, brandy, dark rum or orange juice. Leave overnight to soak. Turn oven to 160oC and place 12 paper patty cups in a muffin tray. Put 100g soft butter, 75g soft brown sugar and 2Tbs of either treacle or golden syrup in a mixing bowl and beat until light. Then beat in 1 egg. Sift 75g flour, pinch baking soda and cinnamon together and beat into batter with 2Tbs milk. Scoop batter into the paper patty cups and bake for 20-25mins until the cakes are set.They will be flat and a little sticky on the surface. Remove from the oven and brush with more of whatever the fruit was soaked in.Cool on a rack. Eat straight away or leave to mature for a couple of weeks. For a festive appearance you can brush the cakes with a laze just before serving. Bring 2Tbs apricot jam and a tablespoon of water to the boil in a tiny pot then pushthe jam through a sieve. Brush over the cakes while still warm and place a toasted almond on top.Makes 12 Baby Christmas Cakes.

wildflower, Nov 26, 2:27am
Good idea, only 2 of us so I decided not to make a cake this year.