Can't find a recipe please help

hoffy10, Nov 17, 2:38am
Looking for uncooked lemon Cheesecake that has evaporated milk, Cream Cheese think it has a lemon Jelly can't remember other ingreds. I have lost the recipe. Thank You To All That Help Find It.

lalagee, Nov 17, 3:10am
Lemon Cheesecake Biscuit base
2 pkts crushed malt biscuits, 200gms melted butter. Combine together and press into a large oven tray lined with silver paper. Bake at 350 for 10 mins and allow to cool. Filling:
1 pkt lemon jelly, 3/4 cp boiling water, 2 tbsp grated lemon rind, 1 cp castor sugar, juice of 3 lemons, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 can evaporated milk, chilled. container of cream cheese, pinch of salt.
Dissolve jelly in boiling water, add lemon rind and juice.
Beat evaporated milk in chilled bowl until thick. Add pinch of salt. Beat in cream cheese until smooth, then blend in sugar, vanilla. Fold in warm jelly. Pour onto biscuit base and chill for several hours.
I see that the base is cooked, but you could make the base without baking it. Hopes this helps.

indy95, Nov 17, 3:11am
Hoffy10, I have bumped a thread for you to the top of this page as I think this is what you are looking for. I used the search box on the left of the screen to find it.

hoffy10, Nov 17, 3:46am
Thank you just what iv'e been looking for.