Annabel Langbeins lastest book.fave recipes?

dollydot, Nov 15, 3:52am
Anyone been enjoying Annabels latest book!I've enjoyed watching the series and will be aiming to try at least two new recipes each week (time for some new inspiration.) Love the book.First up is the lemon and ginger ice cream, cowboy hash tomorrow night and the apricot glaze for chicken etc. What have you tried and enjoyed!

gilligee, Nov 15, 4:50am
No I just collect scraps of paper with handwriiten recipes with are carefully filed in piles. Love the series.

badams1, Nov 15, 4:54am
Gillgee, as myself. x Cant help myself.

millseys, Nov 15, 7:56am
I haven't made heaps yet but everything I have made is yum! Birdseed bars are very moreish and the pork & coriander spring rolls sooooo delish and so surprisingly simple! I did half pork mince and half with chicken breast whizzed up into mince. Have made the parsley mashed potato a couple of times, was really nice with fresh terakihi. The Sausage, Tomato and Olive Pissaladiere was really good, the pork and fennel sausages I got from the Good Food Trading Company were fab. Oh I keep thinking of more things as I look through. The Flash Roasted Pesto salmon is good. Was underwhelmed by the Orange Lightning Cake and although a great recipe my first attempt at Love-me-tender sponge was average. My first ever attempt at sponge though. Mexican Pulled Pork is the next on my list, have a roast in my fridge but just waiting for an occasion to cook it.

harrislucinda, Nov 15, 10:15am
got hernewbook for my birthday to=dayplus the apron
willtry somerecipes

dollydot, Nov 15, 9:19pm
They sound very yummy, everyone who lives in your house must be happy! Cowboy hash for us tonight, quick and tasty!

dollydot, Nov 15, 9:21pm
Great gift, you'll love it.Happy birthday!

harrislucinda, Nov 15, 10:58pm
thanksdollydotwearingtheapronasbakingnow

dollydot, Nov 16, 5:36am
I'm just off to make the lemon and ginger ice cream, yum!

marks6, Nov 16, 7:46am
The lemon and ginger ice cream is Yum, also We Love the pull a part pork. that is the best pork ever, infact I have been cooking all my roasts this way very slowly.

koreth, Nov 16, 7:24pm
Mexican pulled pork is our families fav at the moment.

shop_tiludrop, Nov 17, 11:37pm
The Choconut Slice, I sampled it on friday at her lunch demo it was devine :)