2 cups sunflower seeds
1 1/2 cups raw cashew nuts
1 cup wheatgerm
3 cups bran
4 cups rolled oats
1 cup honey
2 cups salad oil
600g mixed dried fruits eg apricots, raisins, dates, figs, apples

Preheat oven to 150c. Combine all the nuts and grains in a large container. Heat honey and oil together until liquid and mix into dry ingredients. Cook in roasting pans for about 45minutes, turning every 10-15 minutes to cook evenly to a golden brown. Remove from oven and mix in fruits. Makes 3 large jars.

millseys, Nov 9, 7:18am
There is a "low fat crunchy muesli" too
4 cups rolled oats or use a mixture of grains as desired and available
1 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup almonds (roughly chopped)
2 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup honey
1 cup apple juice
Optional extras: chopped dried apricots, raisins, dried apple or banana
Preheat oven to 150c. Mix the grains, seeds, nuts and cinnamon in a large bowl. Heat apple juice and stir in honey to dissolve. Stir through the dry ingredients to evenly combine. Spread out in a large roasting dish and bake for 1 hour or until crisp and golden. Cool then mix in the optional dried fruits. Store in an airtight container. Makes 6.5 cups.

fredo, Nov 9, 10:11am
Thanks, there was one on her show a few weeks back, with treacle in it!

245sam, Nov 9, 10:44am
fredo, are you referring to the Annabel's current series "Annabel Langbein, The Free Range Cook, Simple Pleasures"!
I have had a look through the list I have of the recipes for the dishes Annabel has made to date in the series and there has been no Granola, nor can I see a Granola recipe in Annabel's "Simple Pleasures" book.:-))

245sam, Nov 9, 10:44am
fredo, are you referring to Annabel's current series "Annabel Langbein, The Free Range Cook, Simple Pleasures"!
I have had a look through the list I have of the recipes for the dishes Annabel has made to date in the series and there has been no Granola, nor can I see a Granola recipe in Annabel's "Simple Pleasures" book.:-))

fredo, Nov 9, 7:04pm
Yes, it was on a few weeks ago, and now I have deleted it accidentally off tv. Thanks anyway.

holly-rocks, Nov 9, 8:40pm

fredo, Nov 9, 10:34pm
Yep, had a look, but it doesn't go back far enough. Thanks anyway.