Cheese and carrot filling

fbndecor, Nov 2, 9:28am
What do you guys put in your cheese and carrot sammies!I usually just grate cheese, carrot and mix with mayo, but someone said use cream cheese, your thoughts please

motorbo, Nov 2, 9:29am
never heard of cheese and carrot.unless its with other salad stuff

dollmakernz, Nov 2, 11:08am
I've got a friend that makes sandwich swirls with cream cheese, grated carrot and grated fresh ginger. They are really YUM!

auntlb, Nov 2, 6:50pm
grated carrot, cream cheese, grated cheese and chopped gherkins is yum

carlosjackal, Nov 2, 7:11pm
I've never found grated carrot to yield much flavour in sandwiches - is it the 'crunch' that people like!

bluecalico, Nov 2, 8:14pm
Yum.grated cheese and carrot sammies.sometimes I put in some sultanas or raisins too.

fifie, Nov 2, 9:26pm
Cream cheese and chopped crystalised ginger is yum!

kiwi126, Nov 3, 4:51am
try grated carrot grated cheese and mint sauce it sounds weird but is really yummy

sarahb5, Nov 3, 5:06am
I like the combination but it has to be with strong tasty cheddar so I don't think cream cheese would work for me - I sometimes add pickle like Branston but never mayo

elliehen, Nov 3, 6:07am
grated carrot/cream cheese/dates

asue, Nov 4, 2:44am
Carrot in sandwiches was usually for the look.My mum use to make them as grated carrot, mayo and sultanas.Maybe they had different taste buds in the ole days. But the grate carrot/cream cheese and ginger is yum

rainrain1, Nov 4, 10:22pm
Cheese, carrot, and drained crushed pineapple mixed with cream cheese.Carrot, celery and cream cheese is good too